Job Review
Trainee Site Manager, United Utilities Connections at Amey
at Amey

What are the best and worst things about your job? Best:
- Endless opportunities to find a career in an area you are interested in carrying out a role you enjoy.

- Placements that allow you to shape your own development for your own career path.

- Many benefits and a good starting salary.

- Provided with responsibility immediately to build up experience and accountability.

- Opportunities to locate all over the UK and overseas on placements and full time roles.

- People are welcoming at all levels of the organisation and are happy to give you their time when they are available.
Worst:
Early mornings in my current role. I have to be up at 5-5.30 dependent on where I am working out of, however I was aware of this upon taking on the role and feel it is worthwhile for my development.
What is the annual salary for this role? Starting salary: £25,000 - £27,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
07:00 - 17:00
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role? Application Advice: - Be yourself and learn from the experience of the application/interview process.
- Show off your skills and knowledge but be grounded at the same time.
- Be willing to learn and develop, always listen.
- Process thinking, make sure you understand everything and ask if you don't or you question areas of the process.
Interview Advice: - Be prepared
- Be calm
- Take your time, think about what you have been asked and don't rush
- Make conversation and break the ice
- Know the company (Values, Important People, Objectives etc.)
- Prepare something to make the interviewer laugh, you need a sense of humour here
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.
Job Title:
Trainee Site Manager
Team/Area:
United Utilities Connections
Location:
England - North West
How long have you been at the company?:
6month-1yr
Salary:
£27,000 - £29,000
Average Rating:
Date of Review: 18th Mar 2015
up
56 users have voted this review useful.