CHI&Partners / The&Partnership Reviews

Employer: CHI&Partners / The&Partnership
Sector: Arts & Media
3.8
3.8/5 average employee rating (as reviewed by 13 people)

All of the below job reviews are anonymously written by graduates and apprentices working at CHI&Partners / The&Partnership to provide you with a unique insight into working there.

9.4
4.7/5
Date added: 10th April 2017 by Anonymous
Each day is different. Constantly working on a variety of client proposals, events and PR plans. Working closely / directly with the senior team is a huge honour - I learn something new every day. Tight deadlines meaning I'm constantly under pressure to deliver in short time frames. But I have a fantastic team who all work together to meet each and every deadline.
Career Sector: Arts & Media
Graduate Marketing Manager
New Business & Marketing
7.6
3.8/5
Date added: 15th March 2017 by Anonymous
Challenging creative work, no two days are the same.Late nights/early starts - the demands of working on an international client.
Date added: 09th March 2017 by Anonymous
Office culture/environment.Unpredictable hours.
7.8
3.9/5
Date added: 09th March 2017 by Anonymous
Date added: 23rd February 2017 by Anonymous
Being part of a great team and having the opportunity to work with some amazing clients and brands. Having no day that is ever the same, and working with some really talented people across the agency.
7.2
3.6/5
Date added: 08th April 2016 by Anonymous
Atmosphere, people, fast paced work.
Account Coordinator
6.9
3.5/5
Date added: 08th April 2016 by Anonymous
Interesting, varied work. Lots of responsibility given early on. Hours are sometimes long and erratic.
Accounts: News UK and Kraft Heinz
7.4
3.7/5
Date added: 06th April 2016 by Anonymous
The agency is very inclusive and supportive. Everyone seems willing to help and learn from each other. Their is a fun, creative energy in CHI. It's very exciting to work with brands that are household names, on such unique creative projects. The agency has also organised many training opportunities and exciting activities for the grads, to help broaden our knowledge and ease us into our roles. Working hours can sometimes be unpredictable.
Production assistant
TV Production
7.4
3.7/5
Date added: 06th April 2016 by Anonymous
Get to work with a lot of great minds in a fast paced and creative environment. Sometimes the hours are long. But I think that comes with the industry as a whole.
Account Manager
6.8
3.4/5
Date added: 06th April 2016 by Anonymous
Company: The friendly people, the central London location, the trendy offices, the bar in the office, free BUPA, cycle to work scheme, very very young office, quick career progression. Job: It's not like a Grad scheme where you spend months rotating and not getting to know your clients. You're thrown in at day one with the clients and it's sink or swim. Fortunately they make sure the pool is not too deep to begin with and they give you armbands, but to me that's a lot more appealing than sitting on the side talking about the water. What it does is make you feel valuable and in three months I feel like I really have contributed to the business already. Sometimes during the day people are lost in their emails and tasks as there is always a lot to do, but it's better than being bored. You do work through lunch a lot and stay late (7pm average) but they will pay for dinner if you stay past seven and a cab home if you're in past nine. The starting pay, but I'm told it jumps significantly if you do well after the first year.
Green Flag & Travelodge