CHI&Partners / The&Partnership Graduate Reviews

Employer: CHI&Partners / The&Partnership
Sector:
3.7
3.7/5 average employee rating (as reviewed by 8 people)

All of the below job reviews are anonymously written by graduates working at CHI&Partners / The&Partnership to provide you with a unique insight into working there.

7.2
3.6/5
Date added: 08th April 2016 by Anonymous
Atmosphere, people, fast paced work.
Account Coordinator
6.9
3.5/5
Date added: 08th April 2016 by Anonymous
Interesting, varied work. Lots of responsibility given early on. Hours are sometimes long and erratic.
Accounts: News UK and Kraft Heinz
Date added: 06th April 2016 by Anonymous
The agency is very inclusive and supportive. Everyone seems willing to help and learn from each other. Their is a fun, creative energy in CHI. It's very exciting to work with brands that are household names, on such unique creative projects. The agency has also organised many training opportunities and exciting activities for the grads, to help broaden our knowledge and ease us into our roles. Working hours can sometimes be unpredictable.
Production assistant
TV Production
Date added: 06th April 2016 by Anonymous
Get to work with a lot of great minds in a fast paced and creative environment. Sometimes the hours are long. But I think that comes with the industry as a whole.
Account Manager
Account Management
6.8
3.4/5
Date added: 06th April 2016 by Anonymous
Company: The friendly people, the central London location, the trendy offices, the bar in the office, free BUPA, cycle to work scheme, very very young office, quick career progression. Job: It's not like a Grad scheme where you spend months rotating and not getting to know your clients. You're thrown in at day one with the clients and it's sink or swim. Fortunately they make sure the pool is not too deep to begin with and they give you armbands, but to me that's a lot more appealing than sitting on the side talking about the water. What it does is make you feel valuable and in three months I feel like I really have contributed to the business already. Sometimes during the day people are lost in their emails and tasks as there is always a lot to do, but it's better than being bored. You do work through lunch a lot and stay late (7pm average) but they will pay for dinner if you stay past seven and a cab home if you're in past nine. The starting pay, but I'm told it jumps significantly if you do well after the first year.
Green Flag & Travelodge
Date added: 06th April 2016 by Anonymous
- Good variety of responsibilities and tasks. - Very helpful and supportive company - they are keen to continually train you in all aspects of the business and aid your development wherever possible. - Perhaps most importantly there is a great emphasis on social integration and getting the whole office together to have a laugh. - Role includes a fair amount of financial admin. - Graduate salary slightly lower than at other agencies.
Production Assistant
TV Production
Date added: 06th April 2016 by Anonymous
The introductions, presentations and talks organised for grads, as well as the &Academy programme which invites speakers and industry experts to the agency to talk to about interesting trends/important issues.
8.7
4.4/5
Date added: 06th April 2016 by Anonymous
Privileged to work with talented, creative people who inspire me each and every day. Constantly challenged. Open management structure and style. Exposure to every part of the process - from brand strategy through to creative development and production. From day one we start building client relationships and are given responsibility. Supported by a team of wonderful colleagues and friends. Fantastic culture - work hard, play hard. We celebrate our work and achievements. Everyone always goes above and beyond their roles. Collaboration across all departments. New business requires fast turnaround proposals which means late nights and high pressure.
Career Sector: Arts & Media