Job Review
Junior Consultant at CHP Consulting
at Alfa

What are the best and worst things about your job? Best:
The location, salary and working hours are great; the work is interesting and challenging - despite the wonderful working hours, I find myself wanting to stay late because I like my job and I am excited about getting stuff done.
Worst:
There can be feeling of client pressure at times, but everyone does their best to manage it and it's simply due to the success of the company.
What hours do you actually work, on average?
09:00 - 18:00
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role? Application Advice: Research the role and know what you're applying for. Previous experience is not necessary at all - I joined with a couple of people who had never written a single line of code, but it's crucial to know what industry the company works in and how much actual development your job will involve.
Interview Advice: Learn about the company and the industry and know what the job involves. It has 'consulting' in its name but it's not just a consultancy.

Be an interesting person. The hiring is to a considerable extent based on furthering the culture of nice and interesting and friendly people who other people want to work with.
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.
Job Title:
Junior Consultant
Location:
England - Greater London
How long have you been at the company?:
6month-1yr
Average Rating:
8.7
4.4/5
Date of Review: 24th Feb 2016
up
21 users have voted this review useful.