Job Review
Fast Streamer, Corporate Fast Stream at Civil Service Fast Stream
at Civil Service Fast Stream

What are the best and worst things about your job? Best:
The best thing are the diverse, exciting and challenging roles we get to experience as Fast Streamers. On the new Corporate Fast Stream we change roles every 6 months and are also encouraged to go on secondment for one of these, meaning we get to experience different working environments and pick up skills doing a range of different jobs.
Worst:
The team providing HR support to the Corporate Fast Stream are also the line managers who undertake our assessment at the end of each posting, meaning that it can be challenging to have a meaningful conversation about any issues with them.
What is the annual salary for this role? Starting salary: £25,000 - £27,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
09:00 - 17:00
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role? Application Advice: Do lots of practice tests online to prepare for the numerical and verbal reasoning tests!
Interview Advice: Look up the Civil Service Competencies and think of some examples you could talk about to demonstrate these. It doesn't matter what experience you have or what examples you use, as long as you can reflect on them and relate them back to the competencies.
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.
Job Title:
Fast Streamer
Team/Area:
Corporate Fast Stream
Location:
England - South East
How long have you been at the company?:
1yr-2yr
Salary:
£25,000 - £27,000
Average Rating:
7.6
3.8/5
Date of Review: 26th Jan 2015
up
51 users have voted this review useful.