Cundall Reviews

All of the below job reviews are anonymously written by graduates and apprentices working at Cundall to provide you with a unique insight into working there.

8.8
Date added: 18th March 2017 by Anonymous
6.2
3.1/5
Date added: 17th March 2017 by Anonymous
Lots of training opportunities to develop new skills.Not so many interesting or large scale projects to work on.
8.4
4.2/5
Date added: 15th March 2017 by Anonymous
The location is amazing. The offices are really nice and working with my team has been an incredible experience. The work environment around the office is very friendly and it is very easy to approach someone and ask for help. The starting salaries for graduates are low. I would prefer to increase the weekly working hours to receive a higher salary.
9.6
4.8/5
Date added: 13th March 2017 by Anonymous
Working through challenges.There is a lot to take in but that's not necessarily a bad thing.
Graduate Structural Engineer
9.6
4.8/5
Date added: 10th March 2017 by Anonymous
The best thing is that I am learning new things and I am getting all and more experienced in different parts of a project every single day. I would also like to mention that my colleagues are amazingly friendly and nice, from the partner to the junior technician!Worst things? None to mention and I am very happy and glad being part of the Cundall team.
Graduate Civil Engineer
Civil Engineering
Voted Useful by 1 Person
9.2
4.6/5
Date added: 06th March 2017 by Anonymous
Friendly and social environment.
9.2
4.6/5
Date added: 02nd March 2017 by Anonymous
The variety of work and the people.Work load can vary quite significantly. Would rather be busy than not have much work but this will become less of an issue with more experience and exposure.
Building Services
8.4
4.2/5
Date added: 02nd March 2017 by Anonymous
Increasing technical knowledge; going to site and meeting architects/clients/contractors; continued professional development towards chartership; new and challenging problems; vast multitude of projects to work on meaning no one day is the same.Early mornings and long(ish) commute. Sometimes there can be a slight lack of work due to waves in project work availability.
Graduate Building Services Engineer
Building Services
8.2
4.1/5
Date added: 02nd March 2017 by Anonymous
I get to work in various projects with different people and disciplines around the office, which means there are a lot of learning opportunities around. Good work-life balance and company culture.Graduate training is not very streamlined. Higher-ranked engineers seem to not know how to take full advantage of the graduates, meaning we have to go around asking for bits and bobs of work at times.
Graduate Mechanical Engineer