What are the best and worst things about your company?
- Only have to work 1 Saturday a month
- The ability to change department or even go into another field i.e. meter technician
- Team work
- Solving customer queries and making a real life impact on their life- Not everybody follows rules
- Being back office we don't need to work past 6
- Do we really treat the customer as a person and not a number?? On fit 2 fly boards all I see is statistics and figures
- Don't use positive reinforcement
Siemens has offices and factories across the UK. Our head office is in Frimley, Surrey and key sites for graduate recruitment include Manchester, Newcastle, Lincoln, Poole, Oxford and Sheffield -
Average of £24,000
Opportunities available throughout the East & West Midlands (Coventry, Warwickshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Gloucestershire). -
£26,500 for Graduate Programmes & £15,500 pro rata for Undergraduate Placements.