Firmdale Hotels Graduate Reviews

Employer: Firmdale Hotels
4.1
4.1/5 average employee rating (as reviewed by 20 people)

All of the below job reviews are anonymously written by graduates working at Firmdale Hotels to provide you with a unique insight into working there.

7.7
3.9/5
Date added: 09th February 2016 by Anonymous
The company is very loyal, always striding to better myself at things I do and this company really helps me to do so.
Graduate Management Program
9.2
4.6/5
Date added: 19th January 2016 by Anonymous
People (staff and guests), hotel itself (design, structure, décor), career, possibility to move around departments, trainings, company benefit.
Number Sixteen
9.4
4.7/5
Date added: 18th January 2016 by Anonymous
Extensive Training Opportunity. Mentoring. Rotations in departments and hotels.Spoilt for choice when it comes to deciding on a single department.
8.2
4.1/5
Date added: 13th January 2016 by Anonymous
Promotion opportunities, continuous development and learning, really invested in me as an employee.Not always time for proper feedback.
Management graduate trainee
Covent garden
8.8
4.4/5
Date added: 13th January 2016 by Anonymous
The graduate programme gives us the amazing opportunity to work across so many different departments and receive many trainings. We also are lucky to work alongside so many different managers which is great for personal development.
Graduate Management Trainee
Various
9.4
4.7/5
Date added: 08th January 2016 by Anonymous
You get to explore all aspects of the hotel management, you have a chance to work in every single department and get a broad understanding of hotel operations.
Graduate Management Trainee
8.8
4.4/5
Date added: 07th January 2016 by Anonymous
Seeing all different aspects of the hospitality industry and working in different departments.High expectations from higher management and very successful previous graduates can make it a hard act to follow.
Front Desk Supervisor
4.9
2.5/5
Date added: 05th January 2016 by Anonymous
Responsibility from day 1, a great team to support you in every aspect of your job, exposure to employees from every level of the organisation, an in-depth understanding of every role within the company.The pay.
9.6
4.8/5
Date added: 31st March 2015 by Anonymous
Firmdale is a dynamic company who understand that training and goal setting is essential in career development. Firmdale recognise and reward continuously. I worked at Haymarket Hotel prior to commencing the graduate programme; it has added to my ambition confirming to me that Firmdale is the company where I will gain the skills required for me to succeed.There isn't anything that I dislike about my work life. I love going to work everyday!
Management Trainee
Ham Yard Hotel
6.6
3.3/5
Date added: 31st March 2015 by Anonymous
I get to experience every department and get exposure to all kinds of situations. I have the opportunity to work in different hotels too. Long and irregular working times.
Graduate Trainee