Fujitsu Reviews

All of the below job reviews are anonymously written by graduates and apprentices working at Fujitsu to provide you with a unique insight into working there.

7.5
3.8/5
Date added: 13th April 2017 by Anonymous
Travel and different environments constantly.Complicated but you learn, not easy.
Graduate - Business Consultant
Strategic Consulting
6.2
3.1/5
Date added: 13th April 2017 by Anonymous
Good educational and pastoral support for graduates; flexibility in role; challenging.The 'Agenda 2020' job cuts which will eventually result in the loss of a few thousand jobs (graduates aren't safe). Just generally makes you feel a bit bad about working here.
Project Management
Graduate Community.
Graduate - Software Developer
Application Solutions
7.6
3.8/5
Date added: 13th April 2017 by Anonymous
Working with industry standard technologies and being offered lots of technical training/accreditation opportunities. Relocation, some jobs require a lot of travel.
Graduate - Software and Solutions Developer
4.5/5
Date added: 13th April 2017 by Anonymous
The team around me are very good and helpful so I never feel alone when I get stuck taking on new jobs. Work can be a little crazy at times which does put the pressure on to get tasks delivered quicker than normally expected.
Graduate - Engagement Manager
Service as a Solution
Date added: 13th April 2017 by Anonymous
My workload is varied and the projects I'm on can be totally different to each other so I always have a lot to learn.There are quiet periods in consulting and it's difficult to find something to do during those times, so it takes a lot of self-motivation to actively chase leads and source my own opportunities while assigned work is scarce.
Graduate Consultant
6.8
3.4/5
Date added: 13th April 2017 by Anonymous
Get to work with many people, internally and externally. Never do the same thing twice!Can be at any location at any time due to the nature of the role.
Graduate - Business Consultant
Industry Consulting
Date added: 12th April 2017 by Anonymous
Work life balance: As a company, Fujitsu encourage a healthy work life balance. I am usually out of the office at a good time, and I am allowed to work from home regularly.Personal Development: I have found that there isn't a great deal of focus on developing graduates outside of their immediate roles. While the opportunities are there, development is definitely a self-driven process.
Date added: 03rd March 2017 by Anonymous
I have been given a lot of responsibility very early on, which means I have learnt a huge amount in my first six months, and continue to do so every day. It's a brilliant challenge and the days go very quickly.My work/life balance has suffered. I have a long commute each week and I am required to stay in a hotel 3 nights a week to work on my allocated account. In order to make the most of the graduate scheme and progress as much as possible, you also end up working some pretty long hours and it can be hard to make sure you have proper breaks.
Voted Useful by 1 Person
Date added: 28th February 2017 by Publisher
I've been involved in a lot of development and I feel I have become a valuable member of the team in a short amount of time by being given responsibility for important jobs.The company is making people redundant.
Solutions Developer Graduate