Instant Impact Reviews

All of the below job reviews are anonymously written by graduates and apprentices working at Instant Impact to provide you with a unique insight into working there.

8.4
4.2/5
Date added: 02nd March 2017 by Anonymous
The team and company culture.Dealing with the stigma of working in recruitment.
Recruitment Consultant
Sales
7.6
3.8/5
Date added: 01st March 2017 by Anonymous
Helping people get a job and finding a new employee for your client! Massive satisfaction out of someone saying thank you (both clients and candidates). Also the environment and culture that we work in - wouldn't be the same without the great people around me. Tough industry to be in, and high pressure with targets etc. Have to be resilient and able to deal with failure but bounce back from it and learn from it.
Principal Consultant
9.6
4.8/5
Date added: 31st January 2017 by Anonymous
Making a difference in the employees' lives, introducing HR changes that benefit them and the organisation.N/A
Career Sector: Start Up
Career: Director
HR & Office Manager
HR
4.5/5
Date added: 26th January 2017 by Anonymous
Working in such a collaborative team.It's quite volatile and candidates and clients can let you down.
Resourcer
4.6
2.3/5
Date added: 26th January 2017 by Anonymous
Working with start-ups.The salary and career progression.
Business Development Executive
Business Development
Date added: 25th January 2017 by Anonymous
I love the people I work with - I work alongside my best friends and couldn't get through the ups and downs of recruitment without them. I also have a lot of platforms to voice my opinions and action them.Recruitment has ups and downs and working towards targets when certain things are outside your control can be tiring - but supportive colleagues and a personal development plan help you through!
Principal Consultant
9.2
4.6/5
Date added: 25th January 2017 by Anonymous
Working in a team of like-minded people, working with a growing portfolio of excellent clients. Good perks (socials, team lunches, etc), and great performance incentives. I like the autonomy, and being trusted as a decision maker. I like seeing the direct results of my actions. I like that we stand firm against bad practices in the industry, such as gender discrimination, not responding to applications, not signing clients who don't pay interns, etc. Recruitment is often seen as quite transactional, to get past this you have to focus on the long term relationship building. Personally, the worst thing about this job is telling people I meet that I work in recruitment - as an industry, it has a bad reputation, and there's a lot of negative reactions and disrespect from strangers!
Managing Consultant
7.5
3.8/5
Date added: 04th February 2016 by Anonymous
The Instant Impact team are certainly the best bit about the company for me! It is so great to come in to work everyday and be surrounded by such motivated and like-minded individuals. As a result, we have a fantastic company culture and everyone here is so passionate about the development of the company.At times, it can get pretty hectic here, as there's a lot of work to go around and not an awful lot of people!
8.5
4.3/5
Date added: 04th February 2016 by Anonymous
The people and culture without a doubt. It's a great hands-up culture and a far cry from what you'd expect of a recruitment firm. Everyone helps everyone and the employees actually care about candidates and clients.