Instant Impact Graduate Reviews

Employer: Instant Impact
4.3
4.3/5 average employee rating (as reviewed by 7 people)

All of the below job reviews are anonymously written by graduates working at Instant Impact to provide you with a unique insight into working there.

7.5
3.8/5
Date added: 04th February 2016 by Anonymous
The Instant Impact team are certainly the best bit about the company for me! It is so great to come in to work everyday and be surrounded by such motivated and like-minded individuals. As a result, we have a fantastic company culture and everyone here is so passionate about the development of the company.At times, it can get pretty hectic here, as there's a lot of work to go around and not an awful lot of people!
8.5
4.3/5
Date added: 04th February 2016 by Anonymous
The people and culture without a doubt. It's a great hands-up culture and a far cry from what you'd expect of a recruitment firm. Everyone helps everyone and the employees actually care about candidates and clients.
9.4
4.7/5
Date added: 04th February 2016 by Anonymous
Finding graduates jobs is extremely rewarding. Everyone who I work with is great. We all get on really well! Recruitment can be very unpredictable. Lots of things happen that are outside of your control.
8.8
4.4/5
Date added: 01st February 2016 by Anonymous
The people. We all share a real passion for people and a desire to make positive changes in the recruitment industry. We care about both our clients and our candidates, seeking to add value to business and the lives of the graduates we work with by helping them build meaningful careers.Process. Being a start-up, sometimes there isn't always a clear and straightforward process for things. This can be both a good thing and a bad thing but sometimes it just requires some extra thinking.
7.6
3.8/5
Date added: 28th January 2016 by Anonymous
Being able to talk to and help graduates at an important time in their lives. As with most jobs admin tasks are always a burden.
8.2
4.1/5
Date added: 28th January 2016 by Anonymous
We are offered a huge amount of autonomy and responsibility, which is pretty amazing having come in at graduate level. We also get involved in more than just our day-to-day job responsibilities in order to contribute strongly to the business' growth/development. Progression is based on merit and performance, which means it can be very quick. Our culture is one of our star qualities - we have a relatively young team and are all unified by a genuine desire to help graduates to kick off their career. There is nothing better than receiving a message like 'Thank you so much, I couldn't have done it without you, and I can't wait to start my job!'.As with most recruitment positions, people can be unpredictable (e.g. dropping out). Hours can also be longer than 'normal' when pressure is on, but that's to be expected. You need to be able to deal with disappointments every now and then but the highs and successes make up for this!
9.6
4.8/5
Date added: 28th January 2016 by Anonymous
We have complete autonomy within our roles and the chance to make a real impact upon the growth and development of the company. We work with such fantastic clients, every day holds variety. The candidates we speak to every day are incredibly driven and passionate about what they do - enthusiasm is infectious. As a Principal Consultant I have additional responsibility for managing my own team.With Recruitment, there are highs and lows - the highs are incredible, but the lows certainly can get to you! However, we have such a great collaborative and sharing office culture that being able to share these experiences in such a supportive environment means that you easily get through any problems.