InterContinental Hotels Group Graduate Reviews

Employer: InterContinental Hotels Group
4.1
4.1/5 average employee rating (as reviewed by 69 people)

All of the below job reviews are anonymously written by graduates working at InterContinental Hotels Group to provide you with a unique insight into working there.

7.3
3.7/5
Date added: 17th February 2016 by Anonymous
I get to work in a great environment, which allows me to follow my passion to work in hospitality. Furthermore I get to participate in a lot of important meetings and trainings that not all employees have access to. This includes travelling for business and participating in workshops organised for employees from many hotels. In this way I get great advantages and I am very privileged in the way I am being prepared for my future management career with the company.As with this great position, which most of us got just out of university, we still need to prove ourselves to our employer and our colleagues. This sometimes means many hours and sometimes having to do additional work at home. So my work life balance suffers a little. However, I do think this is justifiable now that I am just at the beginning of my career.
Future Leader - Operations
Future Leader Program
4.5/5
Date added: 11th February 2016 by Anonymous
IHG : Job opportunities over 5000 hotels over the world. Future Leaders Programme : great trainings and support provided by both headquarters and hotel itself.The salary is a bit low for what is asked during the recruitment process and along the two years of the programme.
Future Leader Revenue Management
Revenue Management
7.2
3.6/5
Date added: 01st February 2016 by Anonymous
International company, great values, mobility is encouraged, positive working atmosphere from top to bottom.Salary, hours of work.
Future Leader
8.3
4.2/5
Date added: 25th January 2016 by Anonymous
Global presence, expertise, company valuesUnpredictable environment, repetitive work, dependency on others motivation commitment.
Future Leader Finance
London
7.1
3.6/5
Date added: 25th January 2016 by Anonymous
Values and willing to develop their employees.Long hours and not very well paid.
8.1
4.1/5
Date added: 25th January 2016 by Anonymous
The challenges that you have and the chance to work in every department.
Future Leader in Operation
Europe
9.6
4.8/5
Date added: 25th January 2016 by Anonymous
International company Training opportunity Career development opportunity Great corporate culture
Future leader
8.6
4.3/5
Date added: 25th January 2016 by Anonymous
The ability to part take in a lot of development training. These are available at the hotel as well as online which makes them highly accessible. The team at IHG are also highly supportive and they keep in contact in order to ensure the programme is going as planned and that as much development is achieved as possible.Working hours.
Future Leader
Date added: 23rd January 2016 by Anonymous
IHG is a great company to work for. The Future Leader Programme is the best Graduate programme there is, it helps me to grow in a much faster way.
Future Leader Programme, Operations
Future Leader Programme
9.3
4.7/5
Date added: 23rd January 2016 by Anonymous
- Security - Knowledge of the company - International operations - Diversity- Working hours
Supervisor