Johnson & Johnson Reviews

Employer: Johnson & Johnson
4.1
4.1/5 average employee rating (as reviewed by 47 people)

All of the below job reviews are anonymously written by graduates and apprentices working at Johnson & Johnson to provide you with a unique insight into working there.

7.3
3.7/5
Date added: 11th April 2016 by Anonymous
Big company, well recognised name to put on CV. A lot of benefits as an employee.Salary is reasonable for a student placement in this region. However I feel it should be more competitive due to the company's reputation and its loyalty to employees.
OrthoKit Key Operations Analyst
Medical Devices
7.4
3.7/5
Date added: 05th April 2016 by Anonymous
Real responsibility, treated as a valued member of the team, team culture, Management work to idea of "You take the risk, we'll take the blame".Due to business-wide nature of the role there are quite a few processes and 'best practice' ways of working to learn.
Career Sector: Arts & Media
R&D
8.4
4.2/5
Date added: 04th April 2016 by Anonymous
Seeing the process of making an implant from start to finish, from an initial request from a surgeon, preparing models and manufacturing drawings, the manufacturing process and sterilisation, to sign off and dispatch.
Customs
7.9
Date added: 01st April 2016 by Anonymous
Highly regarded in the orthopedics field. Part of Johnson & Johnson so incorporates a lot of their well tested policies. Credo promotes healthy work lifestyle. Ability to work at flexible hours. Great facilities in the laboratory. A lot of investment into you, in terms of training and opportunities. Many perks such as Christmas balls, free fruit twice a week, 5 days a year for charity work, free on site gym and free health assessments. Work can change from week to week. Due to being such a large company, certain procedures take longer.
Student Tribology Engineer
Test Lab - DePuy Synthes
Date added: 01st April 2016 by Anonymous
Friendly and welcoming environment with real responsibility. Location of offices, out in Maidenhead with little opportunities to socialise after work.
Career Sector: Arts & Media
Commercial Trainee
Date added: 01st April 2016 by Anonymous
A lot of responsibility and involvement from day one. Everyone is really friendly and helpful. I'm given full project ownership and supported with challenges. Limited training opportunities.
Date added: 31st March 2016 by Anonymous
Opportunity to explore other areas of the company in order to uncover potential career paths.Repetitive nature of work.
Drug Safety Scientist
Drug Safety
9.8
4.9/5
Date added: 31st March 2016 by Anonymous
The people I work with! Everyone's really friendly and it's a great working environment. The company has strong values and I enjoy working for a company that truly makes a difference to someones life. I couldn't say!
Health economics and market access research assistant
Health economics and market access
4.5/5
Date added: 31st March 2016 by Anonymous
I am part of a new Engineering Graduate Programme at DePuy Synthes Joint Reconstruction (medical device manufacturer of orthopaedic implants and instruments in Leeds, UK) that started in September 2015. I am currently undertaking my 2nd 6-month (4 in total within the R&D function) rotation within Design Quality Engineering. I am one of 4 graduates and we each work on a specific project in addition to being involved in base-business tasks. You are given responsibility and expected to deliver from the word-go. However, the training scheme is designed in such a way as to ease you into the medical technology industry without too much pressure. Nothing thus far. I am extremely proud and happy to be on this graduate scheme. It is unique in the UK for those wishing to work in Medical Engineering/Technology. The training provided is relevant, varied and often. The teams are proactive, hard-working and the atmosphere is very innovative. In addition, everyone has the feeling of making a difference to patients lives.
Graduate Engineer