Kimberly-Clark Limited Reviews

Employer: Kimberly-Clark Limited
4.4
4.4/5 average employee rating (as reviewed by 18 people)

All of the below job reviews are anonymously written by graduates and apprentices working at Kimberly-Clark Limited to provide you with a unique insight into working there.

8.4
4.2/5
Date added: 20th March 2017 by Anonymous
Opportunity to be fully accountable for your account. Ability to drive actions and make your own decisions.
Category Management
Category Development Analyst
Date added: 20th March 2017 by Anonymous
+ Full accountability to deliver a tangible result for the business + Fast paced environment + Face new challenges every day + Opportunity to influence stakeholders internally and externally and see your actions live in the retail environment
Category Analyst
Sales and Category Management
9.4
4.7/5
Responsibility.
Procurement
Date added: 15th March 2017 by Anonymous
Extensive support through CIMA qualification. Great company culture that is collaborative and proactive, and focused on getting the most out of employees, many training opportunities. Excellent work-life balance - I rarely work past 5.30, plus flexible working hours in summer. Given real responsibility from day one, I am making a real difference with the projects I am involved in which have tangible results. Finance graduate scheme is rotational, work locations across the South East so potentially have to relocate every year.
Finance Graduate
Voted Useful by 1 Person
9.4
4.7/5
Date added: 15th March 2017 by Anonymous
No day is the same and there is a great problem-solving element.
Graduate Intern
3.5/5
Date added: 27th February 2017 by Anonymous
Great company culture.The graduate salary is lower compared to the industry and other companies.
Supply Chain
Date added: 20th February 2017 by Anonymous
It's fun, it's exciting and no two days are the same. Nothing, it is genuinely amazing!
Career Sector: Buying and Selling
Career: Sales
7.8
3.9/5
Date added: 20th February 2017 by Anonymous
High level of interaction with different departments which gives you a great overview of how the company operates end-to-end.
Supply Planner
S & OP
8.8
4.4/5
Date added: 20th February 2017 by Anonymous
The team are fantastic to work with and so are the office environment and culture. The offices are a pleasure to be a part of, and the teams will offer support with anything you need. Senior leadership are very approachable and will always have time for you and will assist you with your aspirations within the company. Working with an international feel and colleagues working overseas. Working with big brands and being able to see your impact on the company and categorically viewing the day to day impact that you've had. On-boarding could be improved but measures are being taken to improve this area.
Supply Planner
8.8
4.4/5
Date added: 20th February 2017 by Anonymous
I am given a platform to showcase my talents and develop, without being micro-managed. When needed, support is always available however, I am encouraged to use my own initiative. Due to the nature of the graduate program, we experience 3 roles, in 3 different sites across 3 years.Although a massive benefit of my graduate program is moving around, locations and jobs, it is challenging to be far from my family.
Career: Accountancy