Every day people around the world live, work, shop, play or travel via a place created by Lendlease. To leave a lasting impact on our communities, we know it starts with building a great team.
Lendlease was founded in 1958 on the firm belief that a successful company must operate profitably, sustainably and ethically.
Today we work closely with clients, investors and communities in Australia, Asia, Europe and the Americas to create unique places - places that leave a positive legacy and inspire and enrich the lives of people around the world. We do this through putting safety first and delivering innovative and efficient solutions which provide long term sustainable outcomes for a range of stakeholders.
Our World-Class Project Portfolio includes:
- London 2012 Olympic Athletes’ Village, UK
- Sydney Opera House, Australia
- Petronas Towers, Malaysia
Join our two-year rotational graduate programme and become part of a diverse, team-based environment where you will have the opportunity to work with truly experienced professionals, in a culture that ensures you develop and grow.
Working on projects in a variety of sectors, including commercial, residential, retail and urban regeneration, you can choose from four business streams – Construction, Development, Consulting and Finance.
Your programme will be a mix of structured learning and development, on-the-job training and networking activities. In addition you will have:
- Access to an adviser to help you achieve your professional chartered status
- A series of check-ins and director interviews to monitor, steer and encourage your progress
- Technical and personal development workshops
- A buddy and mentorship programme
You will be challenged to explore innovative ideas and make valuable contributions that result in a positive impact for our business.
Work on projects in a variety of sectors, including commercial, residential, retail and urban regeneration in one of five roles:
- As an Assistant Construction Manager you will have responsibility for the day to day management of all activities on site. Your first consideration will be the safety of everyone who may be affected by our operations.
- As an Assistant Project Manager you will help to plan and deliver the strategy to ensure project success. You will assist in determining the sequence of operations and the procurement strategy that will lead to the most efficient operations on site.
- As an Assistant Commercial Manager you will have responsibility for aspects of the contracts under which we operate. You will assist in controlling the payments we make to our contractors and the submissions for payments that we receive from our clients.
- As an Assistant Building Services Manager you will have responsibility for the day to day management of all building services, including mechanical, electrical and building management systems, from procurement through installation and commissioning.
- As an Assistant Planning Manager you will have responsibility for the planning of works on site. You will develop short and medium range programmes linking to the overall project plan, ensuring that the project is delivered on time, monitoring performance against programme and advising on actions to address any issues identified.
Our Consulting group at Lendlease has more than 20 years’ experience delivering quality projects across a wide range of market sectors. We are renowned for our positive, proactive and solution orientated approach to addressing clients’ property and construction needs. Our client base is drawn from national and local government, public agencies and the private sector. Join us and you will have the opportunity to work across all these sectors during your first two years with Lendlease.
By joining the Development Management graduate programme, you will be exposed to the full development cycle including project management and construction, build on your commercial acumen, actively manage stakeholders, and experience functional areas such as safety, sustainability, marketing and operational excellence.
Employers constantly tell us that there is nothing that impresses them more than a graduate who has properly researched the company and really knows why they want to work there - so make sure that you tell them in your application that you have read-up all about them on TheJobCrowd and so you really know what makes that company great and why they are right for you. It will help your application, we promise!
Employer overall size: