Job Review
Advanced Technical Apprentice, Scout SV at Lockheed Martin
at Lockheed Martin

What are the best and worst things about your job? Best:
The best things about my job is coming into work and doing a variety of different tasks every day. The work environment is very accepting, with all employees willing to help and provide advice if you need it.
Worst:
Day to day tasks don't seem to challenge me they are more laborious and boring. The apprenticeship scheme appears to be laying the tracks as the train is moving, by this I mean secondments to different departments are being decided just as we are leaving the previous secondment rather than sticking to a plan. This makes it difficult to know where you will be going next and makes the apprenticeship feel disorganised. As well as this, things keep changing with the overall plan such as qualifications, dates and wages. It would be more beneficial to have a plan that was implemented from the start to be able to follow.
What is the annual salary for this role? Starting salary: £0 - £12,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
08:30 - 17:30
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role? Application Advice: Make sure that you are keen and have a good work ethic, and demonstrate that you are willing to accept a challenge to progress towards a goal as a team.
Interview Advice: Make sure you present yourself in a smart manner. Ask some pre-prepared questions to show that you are keen on the job role.
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.
Job Title:
Advanced Technical Apprentice
Team/Area:
Scout SV
How long have you been at the company?:
3yr-4yr
Salary:
£17,000 - £19,000
Average Rating:
4.4
2.2/5
Date of Review: 01st Mar 2017
up
12 users have voted this review useful.