Morgan Advanced Materials Reviews

Employer: Morgan Advanced Materials
4.0/5 average employee rating (as reviewed by 49 people)

All of the below job reviews are anonymously written by graduates and apprentices working at Morgan Advanced Materials to provide you with a unique insight into working there.

8.4
4.2/5
Date added: 27th March 2017 by Anonymous
Meeting customers, hunting for new opportunities, delivering key customer presentations, having an impact on the future of the business, working with numbers.Not much to be honest, but we need a lot of extensive knowledge on the products which can be very difficult but this gets better with time and experience.
Technical Sales Engineer
Automotive Europe
8.2
4.1/5
Date added: 21st March 2017 by Anonymous
International opportunities / Work abroad. Day to day responsibilities which range between all departments with local, regional and global impact.
Lean Coordinator
Continuous Improvement
8.2
4.1/5
Date added: 10th March 2017 by Anonymous
The support and encouragement I receive from my fellow work colleagues and those in senior management.Communication can be better.
Production Engineer
Engineering
5.6
2.8/5
Date added: 10th February 2017 by Anonymous
Career opportunity and responsibility.Work/life Balance.
Senior HR Advisor
HR
7.6
3.8/5
Date added: 09th February 2017 by Anonymous
Real role with responsibilities that have direct implications on the performance of the business, loads of training in various areas, international opportunities.
Continuous Improvement Engineer
7.6
3.8/5
Date added: 09th February 2017 by Anonymous
I have real responsibility and the opportunity to make an impact on the business in an international environment. The job role I have currently matches my career aspirations. The transition to a site that has never had graduates before can be challenging and takes longer to settle in and make a real start on projects.
Lean Process Engineer
Operations
6.6
3.3/5
Date added: 09th February 2017 by Anonymous
The environment, my colleagues, the great opportunity to grow and to learn about my job.
Process Engineer
8.6
4.3/5
Date added: 09th February 2017 by Anonymous
- Responsibility - Development - Career support and advice - Opportunities for progression - Challenging work - Bonus scheme - Can be stressful - The Graduate programme is 2.5 years long in which you will have a minimum of two placements lasting 6-12 months. Moving regularly can be difficult so be prepared for this - Lots of additional work as a result of the training and development programme
Manufacturing Engineer
Manufacturing - volume
8.8
4.4/5
Date added: 09th February 2017 by Anonymous
Learning and gaining experience of the way in which research is conducted within an industrial environment. This role has taught me a lot about planning, time management as well as more tangible skills such as reading, analysing and utilising patents. It has also given me exposure to director level members of Morgan, to which I have both discussed and presented ideas too. Being a largely theoretical role it involves a lot of time sat in the office, rather than in the laboratory or factory. However this was resolved by speaking to my supervisor who added practical work to my objectives, and now I am able to practice my time management skills by splitting my time between the office and the laboratory.
Technology Analyst
Centre of Excellence (Research and Development)
8.6
4.3/5
Date added: 09th February 2017 by Anonymous
- Opportunity to work abroad - Learning a second language - Multiple international training sessions - Chance to work outside your main role on side projects related to training - Meeting some of the top management in the first few weeks - Investment put into you as a grad (through training and support) - Meeting international colleagues from America and Asia Some slow communication between sites.
QEHS Coordinator