NCC Group Reviews

All of the below job reviews are anonymously written by graduates and apprentices working at NCC Group to provide you with a unique insight into working there.

6.5
3.3/5
Date added: 29th February 2016 by Anonymous
Extensive training material and support to advance skills. Lots of opportunity during training period to organise own time between research and training. Friendly atmosphere.
Pen Testing
8.7
4.4/5
Date added: 12th February 2016 by Anonymous
Great place to work, staff are extremely friendly and very knowledgeable. Everyone is happy to share and help others. Knowledge sharing is a big thing which works really well throughout the company and leaves a very positive atmosphere in the offices.
4.5/5
Date added: 11th February 2016 by Anonymous
Really great people who make you feel very welcome and there is a great atmosphere throughout the office. My team and manager have been incredibly helpful and have taken a lot of time to train me and advise me so that I quickly became competent in my role. Throughout the company people want to help each other out and work together. People know their responsibilities and are understanding of any issues or difficulties. The company is also constantly growing meaning it's an exciting place to work with constant development and exciting change.Fairly strict working hours.
Transaction Team Assistant
Transaction Team - Invoicing
9.2
4.6/5
Date added: 11th February 2016 by Anonymous
Awesome friendly people that make it feel like you have a second family at work :) Tons of different areas to get involved in; if you can prove you are interested it's pretty likely they will give you the chance to explore it. Employee get togethers and casual monthly meetups allow you to meet people who might otherwise be out of the office most of the time.Hotdesking, whilst it may sound fun, is not the best idea in practice. The office needs to be bigger as we keep getting more people in. Whilst we have a lot of people in our office, not all of them tend to come in which means sometimes you have to hope that they respond to emails etc. if you want to get your questions answered.
Security Consulting
8.7
4.4/5
Date added: 11th February 2016 by Anonymous
Variety of different projects you get involved with in a huge range of top tech companies. Learning new security skills daily from very knowledgeable colleagues. Travelling the UK/RoW. Sometimes unsociable hours (which is compensated for).
Technical Security Consulting
7.7
3.9/5
Date added: 11th February 2016 by Anonymous
The atmosphere and culture in the office is very open and welcoming, everyone is happy to help you. The opportunity to travel and the flexiblity of remote working, more so when qualified from the grad scheme. An engaging and interesting grad programme where you can learn a lot in a short space of time. You are actively encouraged to self learn and understand your field. The benefits systems is very good, an example is a monthly car allowance. Location. There are currently no offices for consultants in London, only greater London (Leatherhead, Milton Keynes). This means that to get to the office it is both time consuming and expensive at the start.
9.3
4.7/5
Date added: 11th February 2016 by Anonymous
The company offers a great training platform as well as free time to do self research. This combination seems to work very well during the first 6 months of probation and allows graduates to be around every day work without the stress of deadlines whilst learning.
8.4
4.2/5
Date added: 26th March 2015 by Anonymous
The things I enjoy most about the job are the people, my colleagues are very friendly and extremely helpful in getting me settled into the job. I also enjoy learning and researching something completely new about the information technology sector, which I had no previous knowledge of. I enjoy having a good conversation with the client about their needs and interest, each call is different.As it is a sales role, it is not always constant or a positive result on the phone and I often find that you can get a lot of negative reactions but that will get better the more that I learn and improve.
Internal Account Manager
New Business
4.5/5
Date added: 25th March 2015 by Anonymous
Large experienced team members that have a willingness to go out of their way to help
Graduate