We bring together talented people who solve complex challenges and change organisations for the better. It’s our innovative and award-winning approach to finding solutions that sets us apart. We’re different. Not just in the way we do business but in the people we hire and the lengths we go to support you to succeed.
This is a disruptive model that has led to such powerful change that we’ve received numerous awards across the public and private sectors, from healthcare to defence, local government, grocery, manufacturing, transport and utilities. Recent projects with household named clients have achieved results that have saved millions of pounds, and greatly improved the quality of life for some of the most vulnerable people in our society. Our clients, their colleagues and even competitors consistently recommend us, so that we’re constantly challenged to meet demand.
- We're dedicated to improving the quality of life for some of the most vulnerable people in our society. We put 100% of our fees at risk to deliver guaranteed results.
- We focus on having fun, so we host bi-weekly company events, quarterly activity days, regular subsidised weekends away, Christmas and Summer parties, and a Newton chalet in the ski season. Our last Activity Day was doing Bushcraft survival skills in the New Forest whilst glamping.
- We have won numerous employment awards in 2016/2017.
- Your career will progress rapidly. Within 3-4 years, you can expect to be a Lead Consultant, managing a team to deliver real results.
- Once passing your 4-week Induction Programme, you'll undertake a further six modules of training throughout your Newton career. You'll have lots of opportunities to undertake additional internal and external training, in the UK and abroad.
- Working for Newton means being at home by 6pm every Friday and never working weekends!
- 2016/17 starting salary - £45-50k, with a £3k joining bonus.
Working for Newton is not just a job. It’s not just a 9-5. It’s a chance to work with some exceptional people and surround yourself with brilliant individuals who will support, challenge and guide you through an intense, dynamic and rewarding career. It’s a place to stretch yourself and the opportunity to have a brilliant time and share fantastic experiences with those you work (and live) with. The work is hard and requires dedication and passion to be good at what we do. However, that just makes the results we achieve all the more rewarding. If it was easy, anyone could do it. – TOBY PARNELL, PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT
My colleagues are also my friends, and they’re the most inspiring, passionate, supportive and engaging people I will ever meet. My work challenges me every day and I get to implement changes which make a difference to people’s lives. – KELLIE PRESTON, SENIOR CONSULTANT
My only regret when I joined is that I didn’t do it a year and a half ago when I first considered applying. – JEFF HUGHES, CONSULTANT
In her first year at Newton, Becky worked with an NHS trust to annually:
Enable 5,800 more patients to be seen in clinics
Release 80,000 clinical hours
In his first three years, Tom has:
- Safeguarded 4,500 jobs
- Ensured that low income families can afford fresh fruit and veg
To look at our user page on YouTube please click here
Follow Newton Europe on Twitter by clicking here or you can follow Newton Graduates by clicking on the twitter feed above, over on the right hand side.
Employers constantly tell us that there is nothing that impresses them more than a graduate who has properly researched the company and really knows why they want to work there - so make sure that you tell them in your application that you have read-up all about them on TheJobCrowd and so you really know what makes that company great and why they are right for you. It will help your application, we promise!
Employer overall size: