A P&G internship offers the opportunity to experience all that we have to offer – our work, our people, our values, and our culture. We believe there is no better way to learn about these things than to participate in them first hand.
As a P&G intern you can expect rewarding and challenging work from day one, best in class training, and opportunities to socialise and build a network. All whilst being paid a competitive salary along the way! Successful interns also go into our pipeline for future full-time graduate roles so it is a great way to kick-start your career with the world’s largest consumer goods company!
- Top talent (bachelor/university degree). For Product Supply a technical degree is required. For R&D a scientific degree is required. For all other career areas, any degree discipline is welcomed.
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Short work experience, internships and studies abroad are considered as a plus
- Leadership/Self-starting capabilities, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis
- Good command of the English language