QA Consulting Reviews

All of the below job reviews are anonymously written by graduates and apprentices working at QA Consulting to provide you with a unique insight into working there.

Date added: 30th March 2016 by Anonymous
The people. Everyone is a blast to work with. You make genuinely amazing friends along the way and the work culture and environment is always positive and friendly.
Consultants
7.8
3.9/5
Date added: 29th March 2016 by Anonymous
People, prospects and working environment.5:30pm finish.
Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment
4.9
2.5/5
Date added: 19th March 2016 by Anonymous
Good clients who are well recognised and whom it may be difficult to get a job with otherwise, particularly for graduates. The company academy has a very relaxed atmosphere that recent graduates will be very comfortable in, as it is similar to being in a university environment. However, they will be expected to act as though they are in the workplace rather than university!There is no guarantee of being placed on site, especially not in the technology you are hired for (if you are hired for a specific one). There is a severe lack of communication between all departments and with managers, especially while on-site. Consultants returning from client site are generally more so at risk of not being redeployed due to being looked over by the sales team or requiring retraining. The training given is given by young post-graduates and regularly interchanges between subjects without studying the subject material prior to teaching. (Occasionally having only recently studied it themselves.) It is very much not up to the standard I had anticipated based on the training agreement charge of £6,000 (which has gone up to £12,000).
UK
Date added: 01st March 2016 by Anonymous
Wide range of technologies to work in.You need to be prepared to move to the area of work that is in demand, wherever that may be.
8.7
4.4/5
Date added: 29th February 2016 by Anonymous
Lots of benefits for working for QA Consulting such as social events and the conference in Barcelona. Communication between Line manager and consultant. Some details can be overlooked and the consultant has to enquire about a few aspects.
8.1
4.1/5
Date added: 29th February 2016 by Anonymous
- Get treated very well, by management. - Trusted with extra responsibilities despite youth and inexperience. - QA conference is in Barcelona and all expenses are paid. - Training Academy is a really great place to work.- Can get placed in very small groups or on your own. If this is the case you will have to fend for yourself but I think that that's the nature of consultancy and ultimately it's a good thing.
Pega Consultant
3.5/5
Date added: 29th February 2016 by Anonymous
The opportunity to get a good career straight out of university and further develop myself in a niche software. The atmosphere and people in the company are great, really friendly and make it brilliant to be a part of.The training requires a 3 month commitment with no pay and no scheme to help you get through financially.
9.8
4.9/5
Date added: 19th February 2016 by Anonymous
The technologies on offer during training are very niche. Although I hadn't heard of them to start with after doing some research I discovered how high in demand they are and the awesome earning potential in them.
8.1
4.1/5
Date added: 16th February 2016 by Anonymous
I like my job, my manager and the team I work with. This is a new experience for me and I feel every day is a new day, always learning something new. I like the job because it challenges you, although I feel I have picked up slowly I feel more and more confident when I come to work, I have the right support and positive energy. I don't feel I have been here long enough saying that I haven't seen, felt or heard any thing bad other than things keep changing in QA. but that's not really bad.
Resourcer
QAC
7.6
3.8/5
Date added: 16th February 2016 by Anonymous
Huge company, with great career progression. Very busy working environment with lots of things to be done! Great company benefits also!
Career Sector: Consulting