Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Here, your work matters and has the potential to change the world. Every day, Thomson Reuters news, information, technology, and expertise help make great things happen.
- The business has operated in more than 100 countries for more than 100 years
- Over 400,000 professionals use our ﬁnancial desktops including Thomson Reuters EikonTM
- Over 85% of Fortune 500 companies use our Legal offerings
- 100 of the Top 100 CPA ﬁrms use our Tax & Accounting knowledge solution
- 1,000,000,000 people worldwide read or see Reuters news every day
- Founded 165 years ago, Reuters has been the first to break the news of some of the most historic moments of our time, such as the Titanic hitting an iceberg, the fall of the Berlin Wall and the Facebook® IPO
We have graduate opportunities in Business, Finance, Sales and Technology. While each programmes varies in length and structure, they are all designed to bring enthusiastic, intelligent and innovative graduates, in the early stages of their careers, into the business and develop them into professionals. Our Graduate Programmes start in September 2017.
We also have internship opportunities in Business, Finance, Sales and Technology within our Summer Internship Programmes. All internships are eight weeks, are London-based and include components focused on business experience, development and networking. Our Internship Programmes start in July 2017.
We’re proud to be recognized by some of the most important and influential publications and organizations around the world including: Top Employers UK - The Top Employer Institute (2016), UK National Equality Standard (2015) and Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers (2016).
To look at our user page on YouTube please click here
You can also look at our latest jobs by following us on twitter by clicking here
Employers constantly tell us that there is nothing that impresses them more than a graduate who has properly researched the company and really knows why they want to work there - so make sure that you tell them in your application that you have read-up all about them on TheJobCrowd and so you really know what makes that company great and why they are right for you. It will help your application, we promise!
Employer overall size: