Our Technical Operations team are seeking to recruit a database administrator (DBA) to join our fast paced innovative company.
This role involves managing and supporting an IT infrastructure on an international level, this will include:
· Database management
· Database, hardware and network performance tuning
· Installation and administration of servers
· Management and configuration of switches, firewalls and routers
· Managing data centre infrastructure
· Application and infrastructure security testing
· End to end resolution on technical issues
You will be working closely with TPP Developers ensuring the SystmOne solution remains available and runs as fast as possible for our end users. You may also interact with clients both in the UK and internationally.
Salary and Benefits
We will give you an excellent starting salary of £32,000 with outstanding annual pay reviews. Your salary will increase rapidly during your time at the company.
You will also receive a range of benefits, including:
- BUPA Health, Dental and Travel cover
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Pub Fridays
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Life insurance
To read what it’s like to work at TPP and to see our full list of benefits, visit www.tpp-uk.com/careers.
TPP is a market leading UK based IT company, dedicated to delivering innovative software solutions to the UK healthcare industry. After 20 years of success, we now operate on an international scale with projects ongoing across the Middle East and China.
TPP has been consistently recognised as an outstanding graduate employer. In 2014 and 2015 we placed first in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies To Work For. Most recently, we were named ‘Top Company For Graduates To Work For’ 2016/17 by The JobCrowd.
We establish and maintain excellent working relationships with all levels of government and international healthcare organisations.