VOLKSWAGEN Group UK Reviews

All of the below job reviews are anonymously written by graduates and apprentices working at VOLKSWAGEN Group UK to provide you with a unique insight into working there.

9.4
4.7/5
Date added: 17th April 2017 by Anonymous
The large amount of responsibility, trust and respect given to Graduates by everyone across the business.
Graduate Role
8.6
4.3/5
Date added: 11th April 2017 by Anonymous
Unbelievable company car scheme, great colleagues and competitive pay.Can sometimes be expected to do additional hours, but that can be expected of most graduate programmes.
Graduate - Used Vehicle Remarketing Executive
Residual Values and Risk
9.8
4.9/5
Date added: 21st March 2017 by Anonymous
The best thing about the job is the level of responsibility you are given from day one. You will be given real projects, of real importance and if you work hard you will have the ability to make a real impact throughout the two years you are here. Also, the added benefits such as the new car every 4-6 months and the 27 days holiday allowance and a strong starting salary means you are handsomely rewarded for your hard work. The automotive industry is very slow moving, if you look back over the past 25 or so years, things have remained largely the same - and Volkswagen are no different. It can be frustrating at times, and initially when I joined there seemed to be a culture of, this is how we've always done it, so why change? Trying to make positive, impactful changes was difficult and time consuming, as a very risk-averse business, trying to gain, buy in for something new or innovative was a very hard sell. I'm pleased to say however, that over the time I've been here I have seen a changing culture. Largely brought on by the emergence of companies like Tesla and autonomous vehicles. Certain areas of the business are now more willing to trial new things and enter into different areas, which makes it a far more exciting place to work.
Graduate Scheme
Date added: 21st March 2017 by Anonymous
The people! Lots of pressure to deliver things quickly.
Graduate
Graduate
Date added: 21st March 2017 by Anonymous
I have lots of real responsibilities that have an actual business impact. There is a lot of pressure on graduates despite the fact it is usually our first professional job.
CRM and Retail Marketing Executive
Marketing
9.4
4.7/5
Date added: 21st March 2017 by Anonymous
You get to drive great cars and see how much the company values graduates!Sometimes HR can be a little inflexible when choosing your next role.
Fleet Communication and Performance Executive
Sales
9.6
4.8/5
Date added: 20th March 2017 by Anonymous
The best thing about my job is the opportunities for growth and learning, not only in my current role but in my future career. Also but not lesser is I have a fantastic and knowledgeable team, which is so important.
Communications and Performance Executive
Sales Operations
8.8
4.4/5
Date added: 20th March 2017 by Anonymous
Responsibility, respect, challenge, inclusive atmosphere, incredible benefits, opportunities for career progression.Location.
Parts Project Executive
Group Parts, Product and Planning
Date added: 20th March 2017 by Anonymous
- Supportive team, not afraid to ask! - Opportunity to develop by gaining experience in different departments. - National Sales Meetings/Award ceremonies are fun to be involved in. - Given a lot of responsibility which is great.Currently having to complete my normal day-to-day job role as well as completing graduate projects, so managing the time to prioritise both is hard.
Sales Programmes Executive
Sales Operations
Date added: 20th March 2017 by Anonymous
Independence, variety, scope and challenging. Six month rotations can give you a limited amount of time to settle in and to feel confident within role.
Product Marketing Executive