Top tips for starting university
- Think of university like work experience for your new career. Be organised and build a network.
- Join Clubs and Societies, but don't over-do it, and keep a lifestyle balance.
- Don't leave your problems until they're critical. Use the social services such as councillors and tutors.
- Don't clutter your Uni life. Pack the essentials only.
- Research your University before you get there, familiarise yourself with the campus layout and the area so you're not so overwhelmed when you get there.