The following is a Apprentice Review for The Automobile Association.

The Automobile Association scores 4/5 based on 17 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from The Automobile Association. Employees are asked to rate The Automobile Association on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Apprentices can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.

The best thing I would say about my job is getting to deal with different types of members and different types of situations on a regular basis. For e.g. some people could be stuck on the hard shoulder of the motorway, and some people could be stuck in a live lane. Then some people could be safe on a little side street and some people could be completely safe at their home address. Different priorities for the relevant situations.

Worst

The worst thing about my job is dealing with members who are annoyed because we can't give them a straight recovery or because the patrol hasn't arrived on scene. Also when the member doesn't have the relevant cover and he has to upgrade before we can come out to him and the member loses it cause he wasn't told about can be pretty harsh.

Starting salary: I'd rather not say

Current salary: I'd rather not say

To fill out the application to the best of your ability and to also go through and check if what you're writing makes sense and reflects you as a person.

The best advice I could give is, to be honest and to answer all the questions to the best of your ability. The questions you're most likely to be asked are:
Why do you think you're good for this role?
What can you bring to the AA?

Responsibility: