The following is a Apprentice Review for The Automobile Association.

The Automobile Association scores 4/5 based on 17 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from The Automobile Association. Employees are asked to rate The Automobile Association on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Apprentices can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.

I have moved from my first role, from customer service to Marketing. The best things about my role are:

- it's really techy and digital, we have laptops and use Skype for business daily to enable the best communications in the team.
- We solve big problems that can impact a large number of people
- We design all strategy around the communications to the customer, so get to work on new copy and closely with brand

Worst

- When things go wrong, they go really wrong. I have worked on issues that have impacted 10,000 people. If we upset a lot of people, we lose the company a lot of revenue.
- We end up encountering the same mistakes over and over again, because we don't have the people/knowledge to fix the absolute root of the problem.
- One defect can impact several groups in different ways, so new problems can come out of existing issues.
- Apology mailings (which is what I predominantly work on) rarely come together well, it gets stuck at various bottlenecks with compliance and the call centres.

Starting salary: £19,000 - £21,000

The AA is going through lots of change, so be prepared to be flexible and open to movement within the organisation.

Research the strategic priorities of The AA and their key principles. They are passionate about attracting good people and keeping them, so show how dedicated you are prepared to be.

Responsibility: