The following is a Graduate Review for Bakkavor Group.

Bakkavor Group scores 3.2/5 based on 52 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Bakkavor Group. Employees are asked to rate Bakkavor Group on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.

Starting salary: £23,000 - £25,000

What hours do you actually work, on average?

Start: 5:30

Finish: 14:30

I feel my application stood out against others because I had done an operational internship with a company in a similar industry - so understanding what would be required was very easy for me.

Do your research, know how Bakkavor works i.e its aggressive growth/acquisition strategy, its decentralised structure (each site is run as an independent business unit complete with their own HR, purchasing, planning and technical departments).

When it comes to the assessment centre, BE YOURSELF. I remember many applicants at mine attending the dinner discussing tips for the following day, while my table discussed the latest episode of Celebrity Big Brother..

I was asked on past experiences, what KPIs are and some examples, the general structure of Bakkavor, the role, the importance of health and safety, how many people work for Bakkavor, where the majority of the business is done etc.

Have some interesting questions to ask - no two factories are the same, how do you think that affects the culture? are there any links to be drawn from the culture and profitability? Where are the future targets for acquisitions?

Next review