The following is a Graduate Review for Bakkavor Group PLC.

Bakkavor Group PLC scores 3.8/5 based on 32 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Bakkavor Group PLC. Employees are asked to rate Bakkavor Group PLC on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.

Daily variety in my workload
Being given responsibility from the offset and being able to run my own projects
My colleagues and office environment
Training opportunities
Opportunity to take control of my own timetable and visit other sites when I see fit.

Worst

Location of the role.

Starting salary: £27,000 - £29,000

What hours do you actually work, on average?

Start: 08:30

Finish: 17:00

Research the company and the role fully prior to applying.
Ensure that you would be happy relocating as this is integral to getting the most out of the scheme.

Make sure to prepare examples of how you demonstrate the company values - this will help you show how you are a good fit to the company, as well as helping you see if you would enjoy working here.

As much as the interview is about Bakkavor seeing if you are a good team fit, it is also about you seeing if you want to work there - so make sure to ask lots of questions.

Responsibility: