The following is a Graduate Review for Procter & Gamble.

Procter & Gamble scores 4.1/5 based on 10 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Procter & Gamble. Employees are asked to rate Procter & Gamble on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.

The best thing about my job is the impact I have as the account manager - things like how my brand appears in store, what activations are online, and the contribution I can make to P&G as a whole. I also love the people I work with - they make coming into the office not feel like going to work - everyone is so motivated and driven but also super friendly too.

Worst

The worst thing about my job is that because I'm the account manager and I'm involved with everything, I can find it difficult not to be thinking about it outside of work (I've never walked into a supermarket and not looked down the aisle that my business operates in!). Having said that, there is no pressure to be doing things like that!

Starting salary: £31,000 - £33,000

What hours do you actually work, on average?

Start: 08:30

Finish: 18:00

Make sure you can articulate why you would be proud to work for P&G above competitors and be clear as to why you would be better suited to having such big responsibility from day 1.

Be clear in your motivations, do your research, make sure you ask questions that demonstrate you want to get to know P&G as well as the other way round. Be aware of what a privilege it is to work for P&G because its something that nobody in the office takes for granted.

Responsibility: