The following is a Graduate Review for Reed Global.

Reed Global scores 3.9/5 based on 316 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Reed Global. Employees are asked to rate Reed Global on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.

The training offered is excellent and the chance to work in different locations offers a lot of flexibility especially for me over Christmas. The other consultants at REED are generally lovely and will be willing to help you with any queries. The option to rotate into other sectors of the business throughout the graduate scheme is very appealing.

Worst

I firmly believe that a first year graduate should not have been put on the desk that I'm on, it's not the right place to develop a consultant for example my manager has only been with REED for a month longer than I have meaning he knows very little about the company and about REED procedures. I wish I had been put in a more established team as I think that would have made my time here more enjoyable. Staff retention on my desk is terrible, I'm currently the only consultant.

Starting salary: £23,000 - £25,000

Start: 08:00

Set aside a good amount of time to complete the application. It is a long process.

It depends on who you get interviewed by as different senior managers interview different people. I had the Global managing director so my advice for him would be to stand your ground when he challenges you.

Responsibility: