The following is a Graduate Review for Procter & Gamble.

Procter & Gamble scores 4.1/5 based on 10 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Procter & Gamble. Employees are asked to rate Procter & Gamble on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.

The amazing people I get to work with on a daily basis. That the work that you do has an impact. The fact you have responsibility right from the start and that you are trusted. I know very few peers who are making such an impact and are given such confidence and support from leadership.

Worst

I wish I had a bigger team as there is so much we want to do and not enough hours in the day to get it done in!

Starting salary: £31,000 - £33,000

Current salary: I'd rather not say

Make sure you do lots of research and tailor your CV to the role you are applying for - you need to be able to demonstrate passion!

Be yourself and relax, use examples which demonstrate leadership and courage, even the ones you think might not be relevant. You can still have demonstrated leadership by caring for a relative or working a part-time job as much as a fancy internship!

Responsibility: