The following is a Graduate Review for Johnson & Johnson.

Johnson & Johnson scores 3.5/5 based on 42 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Johnson & Johnson. Employees are asked to rate Johnson & Johnson on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.

Starting salary: £25,000 - £27,000

What hours do you actually work, on average?

Start: 8:30

Finish: 16:30

Make sure you are prepared to be very flexible, the role will require you to do a lot of driving and to re-plan your journeys at short notice when required. This can interrupt with your personal life so just be prepared and remember that this is what is required when working for such a top organisation. This role and opportunity is fantastic so put your all into your application and if you are successful make the most of every chance you get to learn from the fantastic colleagues around you.

Just be yourself and take time to think about your answers. I was given a number of solo tasks in the morning of my assessment day where I was given information and needed to create a product, pitch, financials etc. and then present this to a few members of staff. They then questioned me and I made sure I had reasons behind every decision I made. At J&J they trust your decisions if you can say why you made that call.

Responsibility: