what you’ll be doing
- a strong desire to pursue a career in technology – Willing to learn about testing best practice, approaches and tooling (including using or implementing tools to make testing easier and more automated) and looking to carve a career in testing delivery.
- an entrepreneurial spirit- not waiting to be told, taking action, joining the dots and giving things a go. All while working through setbacks and staying positive when facing challenges
- Strong stakeholder management – You’ll be able to build strong internal and external relationships
- Critical thinking to make good decisions when it counts, process lots of ideas and data (using excel + other tools) to arrive at simple and effective solutions.
- A growth mindset – to take on feedback, look for opportunities to develop and seeking to understand the why. The ability to see things through to completion and not miss a detail along the way
- The cherry on top would be having some knowledge across ERP, Microsoft Dynamics D365 / Supply Chain in an FMCG environment.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs A*- C, including Maths and English (4 or above in the new GCSE scales) and a Level 3 qualification, including A levels, NVQ/SVQ Level 3, or a BTEC National
- Work rights for the UK for the duration of your apprenticeship, be a citizen of the UK or European Economic Area (EEA), and have lived in the UK or EEA for the past 3 consecutive years
- Not already have significant skills and knowledge related to IT/Technology
- England - London