Ever wonder what goes on behind the scenes of designing a submarine or decommissioning a nuclear site?
Every complex engineering project is also a complex business project.
We need bright minds to manage our finances, look after our technology, secure new business and so much more. Which is why Babcock has opportunities for graduates from nearly every degree subject.
Throughout our Business Management programmes, you’ll tackle the same range of exciting projects as our engineering and science graduates – but focus your talents on our crucial operational challenges.
Our programme requirements vary, but we’re looking for a diverse range of applicants with a degree in a relevant subject. Our Business Management programmes include: Accountancy and Finance, Business Operations Management, Commercial, Human Resources, IT/IM, Procurement and Supply Chain Management and Project Management.
If you join us, you’ll receive a competitive starting salary of between £28k and £30k and the kind of diverse, real-world experiences that careers are built on.
- Accountancy & Insurance
- Company Accounts & Finance Management
- Banking and Finance
- Finance Rotational Graduate Scheme
- Financial Analysis
- Construction and Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Project Management
- Consumer Goods and FMCG
- Supply Chain
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Business Analyst
- Engineering Graduate Trainee
- Project Management
- Safety Adviser
- IT Development & Consulting
- Software & IT Development
- IT Support & Telecoms
- IT Project Management
- Support Services (Including Recruitment)
- Human Resources (Talent Management & Development)
- Human Resources Graduate Scheme
- Transport, Logistics and Distribution
- Management Graduate Scheme
- England - London
- England - East England
- England - North West England
- England – South East England
- Various UK Locations