Build more than just your career
At Avison Young, people are at the heart of what we do. We have a rich heritage that we’re proud of, but we’re equally as excited about our vision for the future of the UK.
Real opportunities, real responsibility
As a graduate, we believe that you have what it takes to shape the future of the property industry. This means that you’ll be given real challenges and responsibility, right from the get-go. During our two year programme, you’ll develop much more than just the technical skills needed to thrive in your field. You will develop leadership qualities which will help you fast track your career.
What you’ll be doing
As a commercial surveying graduate, you’ll join us on a two year journey to become a professionally qualified surveyor with membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
If you are based in London, you will have the opportunity to complete four, six month placements across different teams, allowing you to get a full view of the lifecycle of a real estate project.
If you are based in the Regions, you will specialise in one team, but will still have the opportunity to gain expereince in other teams in order to achieve your APC competencies.
Who are we looking for?
We value graduates who aren’t afraid to step up and change the game. With that in mind, we’re looking for:
- A team player who is also able to lead with humility
- An ability to challenge for the better
- A strong drive for results, with an unwavering focus on the end game
- The desire to adapt to anything, and demonstrate agility when things don’t go to plan
- A passion for building great relationships with external and internal clients
- An ability to look ahead, and to understand the commercial landscape
- A talent for inspiring and energising those around you
We have recently removed our academic barriers, and will consider your academic achievements alongside your individual strengths and passion for the industry.
If you believe that you would be a great fit for our graduate programme, we would love for you to apply. For more information, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
- Various UK Locations