Looking to deliver ground-breaking solutions at an award-winning and growing consultancy? Passionate about using data to identify issues, and then weave this into a story that supports impactful changes? If so, you’ll fit in here.
On a day to day basis, you will be working with our clients to:
– Identify opportunities for operational improvement.
– Create and implement project plans that support the delivery of sustainable results.
– Present to clients at all levels on site.
– Solve technical, organisational, process, and people problems.
– How do we develop and reward you?
Supporting you starts from day one. Throughout your time at Newton, you’ll get support from several sources – from stretching projects, on-the-job feedback and developmental guidance from our leaders. You’ll attend our ‘Induction Training Camp’ and have a dedicated and consistent Development Manager to support your career progression.
We will give you:
– A starting package of £45,000 – £50,000 per year, plus a joining bonus. Your salary will increase every year and with every promotion.
– Rapid career progression that involves taking responsibility early on. Within 3 years you can expect to be managing a team to deliver real results.
– A genuinely social and collaborative culture, where the whole company gathers every 2 weeks for a night and day to celebrate client success, resolve project challenges and have fun.
– Project opportunities across a range of industries, clients and sectors based on your interest.
Your education, skills and experience:
– Highly numerate with a logical mindset and strong analytical and conceptual skills (this doesn’t mean you must be an engineer or a mathematician!)
– Be strong, effective communicators at all levels with the ability to build and sustain relationships.
– Thrive on early responsibility and be self-motivated and driven to succeed.
– Self-awareness and the willingness to receive and act on feedback
– Excellent education with top results (not necessarily in a STEM subject).
We have a multi stage assessment process for applications including, online tests, video interview, assessment day and final interview. All applications are handled through our website so please go to https://www.newtoneurope.com/careers/graduates for more information.
- Various UK Locations