Do you want to make a big difference to the world? At Hunter Selection we work with a number of worldwide manufacturing companies that are dedicated to producing bespoke products that are supplied into a range of industries, their product quality is recognised as second to none. Due to growth and expansion into various export markets they are looking for Graduate Design Engineer to join their departments.
What type of person are we looking for? First and foremost, we are looking for somebody who has experience in playing an active and integral role in all stages of designs of bespoke products supplied to range of customers across the world.
We are looking for someone with a Mechanical Engineering background who will also have a good mechanical/electrical understanding and the ability to work well under pressure; communicate effectively and a positive and responsive attitude.
So, if you would say yes to the majority of the points below, you’d probably be a great fit and we would be really interested to hear how we can bring your skills to our clients:
• Use of SolidWorks Design packages, applying DFMA requirements whilst maintaining technical compatibility
• Completion of test documentation, compliance reports, test logs and New Product Development summaries
• Input into product development projects throughout their stages,
• Test and analysis of prototype samples and current products in compliance with standards
• Consider new components, materials and technologies to evaluate functionality for product improvements
• Working to Environment Health and Safety requirements
• Ability to handle multiple projects to pre-determined deadlines
• Educated to HND / Degree Level in Engineering
These are exciting opportunities for someone who wants to use their technical and practical skills in a supportive, dynamic and forward-thinking environments. Working alongside a team of experienced Design Engineers, you will be supported to help you grow and develop new skills.
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our offices in Bristol, Coventry, Cardiff or Stafford for some more information and confidential discussions.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout England and Wales – If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you.
Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.