About the Role:
An exciting opportunity exists for a Graduate focusing on the acquisition and retention of new Life and Health business in the Middle East & North Africa, within our Life and Health Client Markets team based in Zürich. We are looking for a talented and passionate Graduate, who
• Supports the team to handle and develop Swiss Re relationships
• Jointly develops strategies and action plans for chosen partners in target markets.
• Helps to identify creative solutions to increase market penetration and new business opportunities in chosen markets.
• Supports innovative product development initiatives with identified clients.
• Assists the Marketing Actuarial team in the pricing of appropriate insurance product solutions within a well-defined actuarial pricing framework.
• Supports the Business Unit to build Swiss Re’s market profile in the region.
About the Team:
It is the responsibility of the client markets team to deliver the full spectrum of Swiss Re’s Life and Health service and products to the client base and this role will be pivotal to ensuring this is achieved. The overall aim is to anticipate and find opportunities for new business and earnings growth through management of selected clients. Retention of existing business, dedicated management of customer issues will become important features of the role.
Based in Zurich, you will be working in a highly diverse team of Actuaries, Underwriters and Marketing people.
• A sound understanding of the Middle East and/or North Africa region/culture would be welcomed.
• Successfully completed university degree, preferably in Actuarial or Maths or equivalent
• Strong interest in/motivation to learn about insurance/reinsurance
• Excellent oral and written in English and in French skills. Additional language skills would be a plus, in particular Arabic but is not mandatory
• Be self- motivated, thrive in a pressurized environment and be able to prioritise work-flow.
• Be a supportive team-player adding value to the business unit across multiple disciplines. Team-player, willingness to contribute actively to the overall team spirit
• Ability and enthusiasm to work in a global and multicultural environment, and to be mobile in terms of workplace or location
• Attitude to express yourself effectively in one-on-one conversations and small groups
Please apply online via the link provided
- Accountancy & Insurance