Graduate Sales Executive – Event Sales
23-25k Base, 35-40k OTE + Excellent Benefits
As a fast-growing and leading provider of international events covering numerous market sectors, our client has built an enviable portfolio of well-attended events. With over 200 events in 17+ countries, this exciting Graduate Sales Executive role comes with real opportunities for rapid career advancement.
As a Central London based Graduate Sales Executive, you will:
- Identify, qualify and close revenue opportunities with executives in both domestic and international accounts
- Manage the whole sales process from sourcing and utilising warm leads, through to reaching out, articulating benefits and closing sales
- Focus on both exhibitions space and delegate sales
- Travel to meet customers
- Attend events and competitor conferences
- Receive ongoing training
The ideal Graduate Sales Executive will have:
- Degree level education (2019) with/without prior sales experience
- A strong desire to break into event sales (prior experience is beneficial)
- The ability to communicate clearly with exceptional concision
- A well polished and structured approach, solid time management and the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a performing team
- High levels of self-motivation
The successful candidate can expect a starting base salary circa 23-25k with an uncapped OTE of 35-40k plus an excellent benefits package, an excellent working environment, international travel and so much more.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, marketing, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK and Australia.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group
2019 Degree Level Education
- Sales & Trading
- England - London