We are now recruiting for recent and upcoming graduates that have the talent and ambition to become skilled software engineers.
As part of one of the fastest-growing companies in the CADCAM industry, you will work alongside more than 100 other developers in an environment that is both challenging and rewarding. As your skills develop, you will be expected to work using your own initiative to develop innovative solutions to meet our customers’ demands for software that is faster, more powerful and more productive.
Autodesk is unique among the leading CADCAM suppliers in having an on-site manufacturing centre to test all new developments before they are delivered to our customers. This contains extensive machining and inspection equipment to ensure that your code works as well in practice as it does on your computer screen.
Our staff are our biggest asset and we work hard to ensure that we get the best from each individual and that they get the maximum from us. We offer competitive salaries, a company pension scheme, flexible working, private medical cover, and an annual bonus scheme to enable all our staff to share in our success. We encourage our staff to get to know each other out of the office with subsidised social activities including gym membership and sports clubs. For those graduates wishing to work towards professional registration we provide support for Chartered registration with both the IET and IMechE with the help of existing Autodesk Chartered Engineers.
- Following your initial training, you will be given every opportunity to use your knowledge and enthusiasm on projects covering every aspect of the software development cycle
- You will work on top-of the-range hardware, writing code in C++ and using ancillary tools, such as C#, Visual Basic, HTML and XML.
- Minimum 120 UCAS points (2017 UCAS tariff scale) and predicated 1st or 2i degree
The Ideal Candidate
- New graduates with first or upper second-class degrees in Maths, Engineering, Physics or Computer Science
- Real enthusiasm for software development for cutting-edge applications
- Programming experience at some level, preferably using C++, is desirable, but not essential
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone – from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.