what you’ll be doing
- Build and deliver our people systems roadmap
- Support and engage superusers and anyone who needs to use our people systems.
- Embed system usage
- Data and process management
- Develop and deliver plans for reporting of key people team information
- Ensure core reports are available, understood & provide the required insight; propose new reports where gaps.
- Identify opportunities for new reports and data analysis that drives insight and change.
- Manage the employee engagement survey and analyse results
- Provide data and analysis for the following areas including identifying ways to improve our B-Corp re-certification, gender pay gap analysis, turnover calculation
- Good knowledge of people processes and systems. Ideally you would have knowledge or experience of working with Ceridian
- Experience of systems design
- Strong analytical skills – able to manipulate data easily.
- You’ll need to be great with working with others and managing your time. You will be working with internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to learn quickly and demonstrate great initiative, ready to face challenges head on
- You’ll have the chance to work in a vibrant and dynamic FMCG environment for a growing brand and B-Corp business.
- A strong understanding of our people systems and processes which underpin the business.
- An opportunity to develop your skills experience in systems design and implementation.
- The opportunity to develop your project management and analytics skills.
- Through finding useful insights you could influence where we focus our people team activity.
- England - London