what you’ll be doing
At innocent we’re going through an exciting period of growth and we need more hands on deck to help us achieve this. We’re looking for someone with bags of potential to join our People team as a People Systems & Analytics Specialist. This role will own our people systems ensuring we make things easy to get stuff done for everyone at innocent. The position will also ensure we have great analytics and insight allowing us to focus our people activities on things that matter.
As our expert in our people systems this role has the following core accountabilities:
Own our people systems ensuring we make things easy to get stuff done for everyone at innocent:
- Build and deliver our people systems roadmap
Shape and define our future people systems roadmap – Ensuring we are making it easy to get stuff done and reduce admin.
Support the subsequent design, build and test phases for future People Hub modules & new systems – Ensuring solution stays true to design factors and long-term innocent goals. (Current plans are for Talent and Reward).
After Super Users, be the “go to” for system issues and attempt to resolve them.
- Support and engage superusers and anyone who needs to use our people systems.
Create and lead the super user community helping to train people and share best practice. Arrange drop-in clinics, one-to-one sessions and run induction when required.
Keep knowledge hub updated with new materials/ key learnings – ensure it is easy for super users and managers to find the information they need to use our systems well.
- Embed system usage
Track and monitor system usage to ensure people are adopting the People hub and using it in the right way.
Address challenges and issues when they occur.
- Data and process management
Own our master data and ensuring processes are in place to ensure good quality of data and GDPR requirements are maintained
Monitor and maintain integrations between people systems.
Ensure we have great people team reports and analytics allowing people to focus on the things that matter:
- Develop and deliver plans for reporting of key people team information
- Ensure core reports are available, understood & provide the required insight; propose new reports where gaps.
- Identify opportunities for new reports and data analysis that drives insight and change.
- Manage the employee engagement survey and analyse results
- Provide data and analysis for the following areas including identifying ways to improve our B-Corp re-certification, gender pay gap analysis, turnover calculation
Ensure we have the right information to run our core people processes
- Good knowledge of people processes and systems. Ideally you would have knowledge or experience of working with Ceridian
- Experience of systems design
- Strong analytical skills – able to manipulate data easily.
- You’ll need to be great with working with others and managing your time. You will be working with internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to learn quickly and demonstrate great initiative, ready to face challenges head on
- You’ll have the chance to work in a vibrant and dynamic FMCG environment for a growing brand and B-Corp business.
- A strong understanding of our people systems and processes which underpin the business.
- An opportunity to develop your skills experience in systems design and implementation.
- The opportunity to develop your project management and analytics skills.
- Through finding useful insights you could influence where we focus our people team activity.
As well as the standard stuff you get for turning up for work, we have some great clubs, a free breakfast and as many smoothies as you can shake a stick at.
If you think you have everything we’re looking for and more, then we’d love to hear from you. You’ll need to get your skates on though, as applications close soon.
Dolly Parton may have worked Nine to Five but you don’t have to. We’re open to a chat about flexible working. No promises, but we reckon that if it’s good for you, then it’s good for us.
We’re all about building a workplace for the future here at innocent, we believe in equal opportunities and we celebrate diversity. We’re an inclusive workplace, where everyone is welcome, everyone can be natural, and be the best versions of themselves.
You’ll help us to keep doing business the right way – keeping innocent an inclusive and inspiring place to work, using our B Corp status to inspire wider change, and reinforcing our culture of staying little as we grow big.
- England - London