Lendlease was founded 60 years ago, born out of a vision to create a company that could successfully combine the disciplines of construction, development and investment.
Today, we work closely with clients, investors and communities in Europe, Australia, Asia, and the Americas to create better places – places that leave a positive legacy and inspire and enrich the lives of people around the world.
Our Graduate Programme
As a participant of the Lendlease Graduate Programme, you will become part of a diverse team based environment where you will have the opportunity to work with truly experienced professionals, in a culture that ensures you develop and grow – in fact many of our leaders began their career as part of our Graduate Programme.
In the United Kingdom we offer a 2-year development programme with opportunities across our business areas including:
- Construction: roles available in Design, Planning, Civil Engineering and Construction Management
- Development (Property & Real Estate)
- Central Functions: roles available in Sustainability and Communications.
Our unique programme streams are developed in line with our vision and business strategy and area tailored to enhance your skills and support you for your future roles with Lendlease. As a participant of the Lendlease Graduate Programme you will be supported through a structured learning and development programme, various on the job activities and networking opportunities, including:
- An annual conference; developing your self-awareness and ability to build great relationships;
- A series of business capability workshops in areas such as negotiating and business acumen;
- Ongoing catch ups with senior leaders to encourage and steer your progress;
- Funding of your annual memberships and associated fees, plus access to a qualified advisor to help you achieve your professional chartered status;
- A buddy and a mentor.
*Please check the website for detailed information about each individual stream duties & requirements.
- The right to live and work in the UK;
- A minimum 2:1 Bachelor’s degree in a related field to your chosen stream;
- Some relevant and demonstrable work experience is preferable, although not essential.
You will be challenged to explore innovative ideas that will contribute to our business and make a positive impact on the communities in which we operate. Across all of our graduate roles we are looking for candidates with good interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills, who are customer focused, display commercial acumen and have the ability to see the bigger picture.
STEP 1 – Online Application Form (including submission of CV)
You will be asked to provide your basic details, upload a copy of your CV and answer 2 questions in relation to your application to our Graduate Programme.
TIP: Why not get a head start and prepare your answers to our 2 questions before you begin to complete the online application form. You will be asked,
- What attracts you to starting your careers with Lendlease? (max. 300 words)
- What are the top 3 strengths that make you a great fit for your selected stream (i.e. Construction, Consulting, Development, Finance or Central Function)? (max. 300 words)
STEP 2 – Video Interview
STEP 3 – Assessment Centre
- Construction Project Management
- England - London