What you’ll be doing
- keeping up to speed with movers and shakers across UK and Ireland (around 300 people), processing them through payroll
- providing support for payroll in our other regions across Europe
- being the business owner for our group expense system (Concur), posting all the costs at month end in to our financial ledger and ensuring balance sheet accounts are reconciled. Responsible for ad hoc queries and maintenance of the system data
- partnering with our people team (HR) to ensure all changes are captured and reporting obligations are met
- processing of weekly confidential payment runs through Citibank.
- Experience running a UK payroll with relevant systems (preferably ADP Freedom)
- An understanding of taxes and reporting obligations
- A head for numbers, with a keen eye for detail and great organizational skills
- The ability to work autonomously whilst being able to partner with multiple stakeholders
- A clear communication style, with the confidence to build relationships across the business
- Experience working with our accounting and expense systems (Great Plains & Concur) and financial knowledge around debits/credits, would be a bonus.
- Great opportunities to partner with teams across the business
- To enhance your financial knowledge of payroll and expenses
- Chance to develop beyond Payroll.
- Company Accounts & Finance Management
- England - London