We are currently looking for talented individual to join our Payroll department as an entry level Administrator. This is a key position based out of our Solent office and forms part of the wider Advisory service we offer our clients.
This is a client based payroll position that will offer payroll professionals varied and diverse opportunities to undertake an entire payroll process from start to finish for a portfolio of clients. They will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of annual, monthly, quarterly or weekly payrolls. The allocation of clients will be based on experience and complexity of client’s needs
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accurate processing of client payrolls across weekly, monthly, quarterly pay cycles
- Setting up PAYE schemes with HMRC
- Deal with incoming data/queries from clients
- Assist other payroll team members when required
- Deal with internal requests for reports and payroll information
- Maintaining and updating client and employee permanent changes
- Assisting with other ad-hoc duties as required
- 5 GCSEs A*- C or 9-4 (Maths and English Language preferred)
- Minimum 3 A-Level passes at grade A-C
- Basic use of Microsoft office
- Answer phone/email in a professional manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrates an organised approach to work and meeting deadlines
- Communicates effectively and professionally in person and in writing
- Shows willingness and aptitude to learn and develop new skills
- Willingness to take on challenges
- Previous customer focused administrative experience would be preferable
Our focus at Menzies is providing a #BrighterThinking approach, going the extra mile to keep clients on-track to achieve their personal and business objectives. As a leading UK accountancy and advisory firm we have a passion for advising entrepreneurs and SMEs through our sector-led teams.
We apply the same principles to individuals within the Firm. Our people are ambitious, self-motivated and encouraged to develop their skill set and realise their potential.
#BrighterThinking is how we sum up the difference we make, as a firm, to our clients and in the way we hire and develop talent in Menzies. It’s finance and accounting expertise, combined with strategic commercial thinking and a promise to add real value across all areas of our clients’ businesses.
When we require external assistance with our vacancies we will reach out to our PSL supply chain. Please be aware that we operate a very strict PSL policy with close relationships with our suppliers and cannot respond to agencies outside of the PSL. Please do not contact individual hiring managers.
- England – South East England