Why we need you:
Day-to-day administrative and implementational support across B2B and B2C accounts as well as for agency initiatives with a focus on marketing.
We’re looking for someone with:
· An outgoing personality, enthusiasm to get stuck in, confidence and a professional attitude to work
· The attitude of a team player with the ability to work individually
· A desire to understand and learn more about the PR industry
· Great communication and writing skills
· An understanding of Microsoft Office applications
· Own account administration activities to include coverage tracking and reporting, media list updates and events, awards and features searches across defined client portfolio.
· Support relevant account AE/s with pitching around key announcements and issues to secure client coverage and media opportunities.
· Coordinate newspaper review and headline summary across account executive team and share with wider team on a daily basis to identify key news stories of client relevance.
· Work with senior management team to develop and implement marketing activities including event organisation and attendance, research and creative mailer development to drive new business leads.
· Contribute to MWWPR UK’s social media feeds, increasing relevance and volume of UK content and strengthening UK office’s online presence.
· Attend relevant industry events and provide feedback on key points of interest to wider UK team, building knowledge across agency.
· Attend and participate in meetings, including weekly staff meetings, and other activities as required.
· Attend and participate in intern-specific and broader agency-learning activities and training to develop your knowledge and skills.
· Follow the health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to the care of equipment.
· Perform other activities as and when required to fulfil the purpose and requirements of your role.
At MWWPR we provide a fun and relaxed environment with perks such as:
· Deliveroo lunches every Thursday
· Team socials every two months plus Summer and Christmas parties
· Leave early Fridays
· Breakfast, office snacks and a drinks trolley
· Regular team lunches
- England - London