Why we need you:
Day-to-day administrative and implementational support across B2B and B2C accounts as well as for agency initiatives with a focus on marketing.
We’re looking for someone with:
– An outgoing personality, enthusiasm to get stuck in, confidence and a professional attitude to work
– The attitude of a team player with the ability to work individually
– A desire to understand and learn more about the PR industry
– Great communication and writing skills
– An understanding of Microsoft Office applications
– Own account administration activities to include coverage tracking and reporting, media list updates and events, awards and features searches across defined client portfolio.
– Support relevant account AE/s with pitching around key announcements and issues to secure client coverage and media opportunities.
– Coordinate newspaper review and headline summary across account executive team and share with wider team on a daily basis to identify key news stories of client relevance.
– Work with senior management team to develop and implement marketing activities including event organisationand attendance, research and creative mailer development to drive new business leads.
– Contribute to MWWPR UK’s social media feeds, increasing relevance and volume of UK content and strengthening UK office’s online presence.
– Attend relevant industry events and provide feedback on key points of interest to wider UK team, building knowledge across agency.
– Attend and participate in meetings, including weekly staff meetings, and other activities as required.
– Attend and participate in intern-specific and broader agency-learning activities and training to develop your knowledge and skills.
– Follow the health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to the care of equipment.
– Perform other activities as and when required to fulfil the purpose and requirements of your role.
At MWWPR we provide a fun and relaxed environment with perks such as:
– Deliveroo lunches every Thursday
– Team socials every two months plus Summer and Christmas parties
– Leave early Fridays
– Breakfast, office snacks and a drinks trolley
– Regular team lunches
Hours: 9.30 – 5.30 Monday to Thursday, 9.30 – 4.30 Friday
- England - London