The REED Graduate Training Scheme (GTS) has a record of developing highly successful managers and offers you opportunities to work in three different job functions to help develop you into a well-rounded future leader for the business. In addition, there’s the opportunity to complete a professional qualification of your choice, mentoring from a senior manager/director and annual pay rises!
Development Routes for Everyone!
Everyone on the scheme will choose an operational role for their first year in one of our three main companies.
* Recruitment Consultant in Reed Specialist Recruitment (RSR): Nationwide locations & On-Target-Earnings (OTE) of around £3-5K in year one
* Media Sales Executive for the UK’s leading online job board (reed.co.uk): Central London or Manchester and expected first year bonus income of around £6-10K
* Employment Adviser supporting long-term unemployed into work (Reed in Partnership): Nationwide locations (NB no commission/bonuses for this role)
Progression Routes: Stick or Switch
Enjoy your role, money-driven and keen to move in to management?
Perform well and you will have opportunities to progress rapidly. You will also have access to industry-leading training such as our Future Leaders Programme or Management Academy.
Want to try a different kind of challenge?
If you decide operational management isn’t the right path for you, we’ll help find the right role. Rotation opportunities are available across a range of areas including IT, HR, Marketing and Finance.
Whilst your qualifications and prior experience will of course influence hiring decisions, performance in your first year roles at REED and your ability to impress internal stakeholders hold more power. For example we have an HR Assistant with a Criminology degree and a Finance Executive with a Bachelors in Ancient History!
Remuneration & Other Key Benefits
* £23,000 (£27,000 in Central London) with a £1,000 joining bonus.
* A basic salary increase each year on the scheme resulting in an average base salary of £30,000 after 3 years
* Sponsorship to complete a Professional Qualification of your choice
* A senior manager/director from the business as your personal mentor to help guide and develop your progress.
* Bonus/Commission structures that reward you for your hard work (operational roles in RSR & reed.co.uk only)
* Unparalleled training when you start. RSR starters will even be enrolled as Graduate Apprentices and gain an NVQ/similar qualification by the end of their first year.
All new starters begin the scheme with a three-day induction at our dedicated training facility (the Reed Business School) in the Cotswolds where you will meet graduates, successful alumni, and a range of directors including our company Chairman James Reed.
What We Want From You
* 2.1 Bachelors degree or above (any subject)
* Geographical flexibility – location preferences will always be accounted for when arranging placements, but most rotation opportunities will be based in London or Northampton where our Head Offices are located
* Be commercially-minded and show an understanding of the recruitment industry/market
* Be ambitious, with a desire for continual self-improvement
* Be target-driven, resilient, and possess exceptional communication skills
Join Reed Specialist Recruitment – Our Brand, Our People, Your Career
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed Specialist Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Follow the link to apply – you’ll need to fill out a couple of personal details before completing a single, short application question: https://workforus.reedglobal.com/vacancy/graduate-training-scheme-367162.html#hs_show_apply_popup=true
- Advertising Account Management
- Brand Management
- Market Research
- Marketing Executive
- Media Sales
- Project Manager
- Public Relations
- Financial Analysis
- Retail Banking
- Training Provision
- Account Manager
- Rotational Graduate Scheme
- Business Analyst
- Project Management
- IT Account Management
- IT Design & User Interface
- IT Rotational Graduate Scheme
- IT Systems Analyst
- Software & IT Development
- IT Support & Telecoms
- IT Infrastructure & Networks
- IT Project Management
- IT Sales
- Bid Management
- Support Services (Including Recruitment)
- Customer Service
- HR Advisor
- Human Resources (Talent Management & Development)
- Human Resources Graduate Scheme
- Human Resources Management
- Workplace Management
- Management Graduate Scheme
- Various UK Locations