We have an exciting opportunity for Candidates to earn a degree whilst developing their professional skills within a global market-leader. In 2021 we will be offering the level 6 Supply Chain Leadership Professional Degree as one pathway to develop our Supply Chain Leaders of the future. The program is suitable for Candidates who are interested in developing in Supply Chain Leadership positions and want to build their capability to successfully manage people, projects, operations and/or services. Candidates will learn the technical knowledge, acquiring vocational experience and wider skills from across a variety of DHL customer contracts and locations within our UKI Supply Chain business. This is a unique opportunity for Candidates to gain a business degree within an apprenticeship whilst earning in the workplace.
Are you passionate about logistics and doing the best to your ability?
If you want to be part of this incredible journey, DHL Supply Chain has the opportunity for you ?
Our entry-level talent programs are robustly created to develop leaders of the future, you will be empowered to get involved with different teams to achieve high impact results that will really make a difference to our business. Through our structured Learning and Development curriculum you will begin to take responsibility and see progression from the early days of your Apprenticeship.
During the four-year program, you will experience structured placements across the business, warehouse, and transport operations giving you the opportunity to gain real life experience. In partnership with Aston University, the Supply Chain Professional Leader Degree has been developed to build a person’s capability to manage and guide within a successful Supply Chain environment. Graduating with a BSc Supply Chain Management (Professional Practice)
- Customer Business model and reporting KPI’s
- Daily dispatch plan and desk processes.
- Transport systems
- Fleet Compliance Maintenance Planner
- Sickness & Absence Management
- Driver Planning & scheduling
What the program looks like:
- 48 month structured program (2 x 24 month placements)
- A program of personal and professional development modules focusing on Managerial and Leadership skills within a Supply Chain environment
- performance feedback and personal development planning
- Entry requirements:
- 260 UCAS points (104+UCAS points from Sept 2017 under the new UCAS tariff system)
- Grade 4 -9(C) GCSE English and Mathematics or;
- Completion of a level 3 Apprenticeship/Professional qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Recognised and equivalent qualification
- Eligibility to work in the UK for the full duration of the program
- Strong interest and motivation to start and develop a career within the logistics/supply chain industry in the UK market
- A “Can Do” attitude, and ability to be flexible in approach to different working styles, shift patterns and job roles
- You will be required to complete a full security vetting process
What will you get in return?
As part of a growing DHL population, you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits, which include; 25 days holiday, childcare vouchers and retail discounts. You will also receive an annual salary review.
We want our Apprentices to build their careers with us upon successful completion of the program; contribute their ideas to influence the success of our business; and give them the opportunity to be a part of an organisation that makes a real contribution to society as well as to the world of Supply Chain logistics.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing action are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
DHL is passionate to ensure we provide equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation
For any questions regarding the Apprenticeship, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org