We are looking for highly intelligent Software Developers with a passion for programming to help develop our global digital healthcare solution.
As part of an agile development team, you will working on a system accessed by hundreds of thousands of concurrent users with one of the largest real-time databases in the world. You will solve real-world problems as you help to develop software used by doctors and patients across the world.
You will work on a wide variety of projects such as:
- Tools to aid clinicians with the early detection of cancer using machine-learning algorithms.
- Developing a smartphone app for Android and iOS that helps patients manage their own care.
- Electronic observations system to capture vital signs and calculate risk scores for patients in hospital.
- Accident and Emergency system used to manage all aspects of a patient’s care in the department.
Developers at TPP are involved in the full software life cycle, and work closely with all teams across the company. Responsibilities include:
- Functional and system design.
- Full stack development.
- Performance tuning.
- Requirements gathering alongside our business analysts.
Skills and Qualities
Natural ability, enthusiasm and desire to learn
Great problem solving skills
Experience in Java, C++, Swift or Python is preferable but not essential
Familiarity with machine-learning algorithms to develop models is desirable.
Salary and Benefits
We will give you a minimum £45,000 starting salary (depending on experience). Regular pay reviews mean that you be rewarded well for you contribution and experience, with the potential for rapid salary increases
You will also receive a range of benefits, including:
- Life insurance
- BUPA Health, Dental and Travel cover
- Holiday entitlement of up to 30 days (plus bank holidays)
- Regular social events
- Company paid bar tab on Fridays
To read what it’s like to work at TPP and to see our full list of benefits, visit www.tpp-careers.com
- 2:1 or above at degree level
- Minimum of A*AA at A-level (including an A* in Maths)
See below for equivalent grades.
TPP is a software house that cares about healthcare. From apps enabling patients to manage their own care to comprehensive hospital solutions, TPP delivers technology that connects everyone involved in healthcare delivery. For over twenty years, we have been applying the most advanced technology to provide a safe and secure environment to deliver care. Our aim is to improve access to healthcare data, making sure it is available whenever and wherever it is needed. We want to help people make the best use of that data, to empower clinicians and citizens, and to create the healthcare systems of the future.
TPP has been consistently recognised as an outstanding graduate employer. In both 2017 and 2018 we were awarded the “Top Company for Graduates to Work For” by the JobCrowd. For the last two years, we have also been named in the Times Top 100 Graduate Employers list.
To apply, please visit https://tpp-careers.com/roles/software-developer/
If you pass the initial selection criteria then you will be required to sit a Logic & Reasoning test.
Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks. Please be aware that applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months.
- GPA of 3.5 or above
- 39 or above in the International Baccalaureate
- GPA of 4.0 or above
- 560 or above in Gaokao Arts
- 600 or above in Gaokao Science
Please note: Recruitment for this role is ongoing, however we are looking for candidates available to start as soon as possible. The closing date for applications is 20th December 2020.