Job Review
Business Analyst at Laing O'Rourke
at Laing O'Rourke

What are the best and worst things about your job? Best:
The best thing for me so far has been the quality of the people I have been working with. On top of being very good people in their fields, my managers have been keen on getting me on the right development track. Having that level of support has been game-changing.
Worst:
Even though as mentioned before people are very understanding, the level of quality expected from the work is very high and maintaining that level of standard every day can be quite challenging.
What is the annual salary for this role? Starting salary: I'd rather not say
Current salary: I'd rather not say
Salary Comments
Salary is very competitive
What hours do you actually work, on average?
08:00 - 17:30
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role? Application Advice: Don’t hesitate to apply with degrees that are not engineering related! The business takes people with very different background to interview stage.
Interview Advice: The interview process has been quite standard, with an assessment centre on top of phone interviews: Be ready to display motivation and a sound understanding of the everyday life in a business. Having a 5-years ambition is appreciated, even if the recruiters are aware that this might change. Money is, to my knowledge, not being discussed during the interview process, but the salaries are very competitive.
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.
Job Title:
Business Analyst
Location:
England - Greater London
How long have you been at the company?:
1yr-2yr
Salary:
I'd rather not say
Average Rating:
8.4
4.2/5
Date of Review: 12th Jan 2016
up
7 users have voted this review useful.