The following is a Apprentice Review for Willis Towers Watson.

Willis Towers Watson scores 3.9/5 based on 183 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Willis Towers Watson. Employees are asked to rate Willis Towers Watson on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Apprentices can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.

I love the colleagues that I work with.
There are lots of opportunities to get involved with other projects and learn from them.
People are patient with me and happy to answer any questions that I have, regardless of how senior they are to me.
It's a very relaxed environment which means we can all wear our own clothes.

Worst

The apprenticeship program is still new, so while my managers are amazing at asking for feedback, sometimes not everything is implemented and it makes the apprentices feel like we're treated differently from our colleagues.

Starting salary: £17,000 - £19,000

Getting the grades are important but the company really does care about who you are as a person and what you get up to. Any part-time or charitable work that you've done is a great talking point.

The interviews aren't as daunting as they sound and are rather informal. It's pretty easy to be relaxed and if you stutter your words then just take the time to compose yourself. The interview itself turned into just a normal conversation and you could feel that they were just trying to get a sense of who you are and how well you'd fit in with other colleagues.

Corporate Responsibility: