The following is a Apprentice Review for Morgan Sindall.
Morgan Sindall scores 3.8/5 based on 183 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Morgan Sindall. Employees are asked to rate Morgan Sindall on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Apprentices can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
1. The people you work with - The people I work with are very friendly and always happy to help me out.
2. Training - The company offers training on a regular basis to help you progress your career. This training could be simply things such as computer skills or more advanced courses such as NEC Contract training
3. Type of Work - The work that we do at Morgan Sindall is fantastic. The work is challenging but good fun to do and its not the same work everyday.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £17,000 - £19,000
Current salary: £17,000 - £19,000
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
1. Be honest in your application
2. Show Morgan Sindall what experience you have in the construction industry.
3. Show yourself off and make sure they know everything good about you.
Do you have any interview tips?
1. Ask questions about anything you are unsure on, Morgan Sindall employees are always helpful and friendly
2. Dress formally.
3. Be confident and Listen
Foundation Degree Nuclear waste management and decomissioning, Nuclear Energy Water at Morgan Sindall